Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Beware Of Mr. Adams Laseio - Adalassy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Mr. Adams Laseio - Adalassy (278 Views)

Who Has Experience Dealing With Dr Adalassy / Beware Of Fake "Dentistry Course Or Dentists". / Pictures Of Jean-pierre Adams In Coma For 36years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Mr. Adams Laseio - Adalassy by luka: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
I wish to bring to the general public's attention to exercise caution when dealing with Mr. Adams Laseio, with the moniker adalassy on Nairaland.
Though, I and my wife have had cause to patronize him in the past and actually received the herbal treatments and received testimonies from the users of the product on the efficacy of the treatments, my last dealing with him has been an unfortunate one.
I contacted him in May, to find out if he could send the second half of one of the treatments despite the pandemic and its stifling effects around the world. He said he could and was despatching treatments to Nigeria the week I spoke to him. He then asked when I wanted to make payment of which I made to him on June 1st through the Zenith Bank Account he uses to receive money. Ever since then he has been evasive and stopped picking my calls shortly afterward. Presently, he ignores my calls and last replied my chat on September 6.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please I Need An Advice On My Health. / 8 New & Best Small Pod Kits 2020 / Pharmaceutical Factory That Manufactures Hydroxychloroquine Bursts Into Flames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.