Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help (798 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2020
pls can anyone here be with a girl in thesame house, without finding out that she is pregnant until she delivers?

Here is what happened, I brought this 21 year old girl to my house ,to give some help when I deliver coz my mum is late and since school is on lockdown, I considered bringing her from the village to my place. She came to my house with 6 months pregnancy and I didn't know. I delivered my baby 2 weeks after she came and we continued staying together, all of a sudden I started noticing some signs of pregnancy in her, but I wasn't so sure so i went to discuss it with hubby and we both agreed that i should ask her if her menses were coming regularly. I later asked her and said yes so it got me even more confused I trusted her coz she is my cousin,and I brought her from the village. I feel very horrible cos this girl just delivered in my house last week,hospital bill and order expenses are now on me.The person that got her pregnant cannot be reached.

Right now i feel like a fool for not taking the right decision which was to send her back to village, now look what I have found myself into, I don't know what else to write now I haven't slept for days.
Re: I Need Help by FanOfMyself: 3:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Peace91:
pls can anyone here be with a girl in thesame house, without finding out that she is pregnant until she delivers?

Here is what happened, I brought this 21 year old girl to my house ,to give some help when I deliver coz my mum is late and since school is on lockdown, I considered bringing her from the village to my place. She came to my house with 6 months pregnancy and I didn't know. I delivered my baby 2 weeks after she came and we continued staying together, all of a sudden I started noticing some signs of pregnancy in her, but I wasn't so sure so i went to discuss it with hubby and we both agreed that i should ask her if her menses were coming regularly. I later asked her and said yes so it got me even more confused I trusted her coz she is my cousin,and I brought her from the village. I feel very horrible cos this girl just delivered in my house last week,hospital bill and order expenses are now on me.The person that got her pregnant cannot be reached.

Right now i feel like a fool for not taking the right decision which was to send her back to village, now look what I have found myself into, I don't know what else to write now I haven't slept for days.
This is really hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:

FanOfMyself:

FanOfMyself:

I know everyone has all reasons to blame me for letting this happen in my home I feel sick already.
Re: I Need Help by FanOfMyself: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Peace91:

I know everyone has all reasons to blame me for letting this happen in my home I feel sick already.
But there is a saying that "one cannot hide pregnancy" I mean how come? You are not a careful and watchful woman.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:

But there is a saying that "one cannot hide pregnancy" I mean how come? You are not a careful and watchful woman.
Her tummy wasn't big at all. Just her legs that was swollen.I know am not careful and watchful. Thank you.
Re: I Need Help by FanOfMyself: 4:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Peace91:
Her tummy wasn't big at all. Just her legs that was swollen.I know am not careful and watchful. Thank you.
I'm sorry if I sounded unruly or something like that.
Well, you just have to try and get them out of the hospital and send her back...deed has been done already!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Don't blame yourself. You noticed signs of pregnancy in her, thus, you were onto something. Your womanly intuition was alerting you that she was pregnant but she confused you with that dishonest "no" when you asked her if she was seeing her period.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 01, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Don't blame yourself. You noticed signs of pregnancy in her, thus, you were onto something. Your womanly intuition was alerting you that she was pregnant but she confused you with that dishonest "no" when you asked her if she was seeing her period.

After she delivered. I asked her why she lied to me she just started crying,I felt betrayed and pissed at thesame time. Coz I know that I should have known better other then just believing her lies.
Re: I Need Help by Davash222(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I'm sorry if I sounded unruly or something like that.
Well, you just have to try and get them out of the hospital and send her back...deed has been done already!
You don’t need to apologize for anything. You were right, she’s not a watchful woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Peace91:
After she delivered. I asked her why she lied to me she just started crying,I felt betrayed and pissed at thesame time. Coz I know that I should have known better other then just believing her lies.
Ahh ahh, of course she knew she was pregnant. The dishonesty is what's offputting.

~Can she get a hold of the baby daddy or why can't he be reached?

Since she's your cousin, tell your relatives and send her back to the village. You've tried by sorting out the hospital bills and other expenses for her, and considering you've a baby to take care of yourself, you've got your hands full. Or what do you want to do now?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Davash222:

You don’t need to apologize for anything. You were right, she’s not a watchful woman.
I know I failed in this situation,and I take all the blame.Just looking for a way forward.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 01, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Ahh ahh, of course she knew she was pregnant. The dishonesty is what's offputting.

~Can she get a hold of the baby daddy or why can't he be reached?

Since she's your cousin, tell your relatives and send her back to the village. You've tried by sorting out the hospital bills and other expenses for her, and considering you've a baby to take care of yourself, you've got your hands full. Or what do you want to do now?

She said she only told the guy once that she was pregnant,and then later he traveled to Dubai.We haven't reached him.

I have asked her Mum to come pick her back to the village.I feel disappointed, coz hubby has been giving me attitude since then.
Re: I Need Help by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2020
So 2 babies will be crying all over the house now.

I pity your husband

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Jotrade: 5:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Take her back to her village
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Jotrade:
Take her back to her village
I will do just that.
Re: I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Fourple wahala for husband cheesy

Abeg beg your husband well well o.. And you two should sort out ways to give the baby up for adoption.
Re: I Need Help by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't see any problem here. Let her go bank to her village if you can't let her nurture her baby under your roof.

Why do you now need help?
Re: I Need Help by proclinician: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol double wahala is when problem tie gele. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help by PuZZyNegro: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Husband would have been a suspect if the pregnancy occurred after one year of cohabitation

She needed someone to take care of her and the unborn baby. That's being mischievous you know.

Kai! Who doesn't know what it takes to take care of a new born baby.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Peace91:

Tell her to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision / ….. / Neatly Used Baby Cot With Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.