Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart (1016 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by EMMARY2000: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020

Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Jessepaid(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shit...well.... Story is similar to what happened in my villa ...theirs was about 6 or 7 hours apart
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by DECENCY3: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Farewell to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Chummynoni(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Death ends it all. This shit is scary. Arrrgh
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Oizee(f): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eyya
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Edimakan(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Farewell to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by We4all: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
A life well lived. Death is a mystery that no scientist has been able to unravel.

By the way, that man looks very good looking in his old age. I bet as a young man, he must have broken many hearts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by emeijeh(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Real love of old.
Not the 3 minutes indomie love we witness these days
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Ahmed0336(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
72 years together ?? Enough respect !!!!!

My condolences to their families, friends and loved ones.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Mindlog: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
I bet that they had severally discussed about exiting around the same time. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by vastolord4(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
My wife is the love of my life but Lord, please strengthen me so I can withstand my wife's pressure... women dey worry!
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by frozen70(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
That's to show how truly they loved themselves and can't survive without the presence of another

May their souls rest In peace
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by frozen70(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
vastolord4:
My wife is the love of my life but Lord, please strengthen me so I can withstand my wife's pressure... women dey worry!

Lol
Just give her free hand to ride the affairs and you will see her becoming as gentle as a dove

Give her the attention she wants and she won't disturb you

Just like babies give them attention they won't disturb you, but neglect them and they will trouble you
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by vastolord4(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
frozen70:

Lol
Just give her free hand to ride the affairs and you will see her becoming as gentle as a dove

Give her the attention she wants and she won't disturb you

Just like babies give them attention they won't disturb you, but neglect them and they will trouble you

Bro! 4 yrs down with a kid.. guess what? I don't know whose the senior kid of them both. I think ladies become more like kids when they are hitched.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
God bless them both.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'm sure their souls have found each other now. May they rest in eternal peace.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by pozehnani(f): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wow.. their love was real. They couldn't live without each other.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart by frozen70(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
vastolord4:

Bro! 4 yrs down with a kid.. guess what? I don't know whose the senior kid of them both. I think ladies become more like kids when they are hitched.

Am a woman not a guy, women behaviors are attached to their emotions

Seat her down and talk mature senses to to her and if she doesn't behave like adult that she is, then you accept your fate and keep keeping on

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband / Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips / Used Kitchen Cabinets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.