Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Food Should I Give Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Food Should I Give Her (211 Views)

Why Your Food Should Be Your Drugs And Your Drugs Your Food? Explained!!! / Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? / What Food Should Be Avoided When Treating Seminal Vesiculitis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Food Should I Give Her by Flolovtri(f): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello guysss

My a year and 4 months old baby just stopped breastfeeding please what food can I give her

She previously takes Ogi, Golden morn that's her regular food and one in awhile eat normal rice,swallow ,indomie with us

But now she has fully stopped breastfeeding and I'm lost on how to start giving her normal food.

She can't chew properly yet that's why I'm not sure about solid food

Please what can I start feeding her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Chances Of Giving Birth To A Twins / Did Biden Win The US Election? / If You Need It Pls Contact Or Whassap Me On 08028532851

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.