Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? (501 Views)

Is Catfish Harmful Or Healthy To Eat? / Why It Is Risky For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers To Drink Zobo-edokita / Silicon In Bra!!! Dangerous Or Healthy? Facebook User Is Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by Johndyk(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why do some ladies wear tight and panties at once? What is the secret behind wearing more than one underwear? Is it healthy? I even see parents wearing their little girls two underwears...i'm curious to know if there is any health benefits for it.
Re: Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know, but it's good to the coochie breathe! Too much heat and moisture can cause yeast infection.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by donPhill(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Johndyk:
Why do some ladies wear tight and panties at once? What is the secret behind wearing more than one underwear? Is it healthy? I even see parents wearing their little girls two underwears...i'm curious to know if there is any health benefits for it.
chief scanner, how do you know about all these? is there something you are not telling us?

1 Like

Re: Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by Johndyk(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
donPhill:
chief scanner, how do you know about all these? is there something you are not telling us?

It is just an honest curiousity from a genuine observation.
Re: Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by Thattallgirl(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sewasaunt:
You guys wear boxers and trousers/ jeans practically all day but it is panties and tights that ladies wear for some hours during the day that is your problem?

You thought of this, then came online to ask and you didn't feel weird?

Like, you have nothing better to do? Monitoring what females wear is what is next on your plate?

No matter what a lady does or wears, na talk.

'If she is seemingly inappropriately dressed, she deserves to be groped or raped, she asked for it', 'her bum was shaking', 'o boy, see nyash.'

If she wears tights nko? Oh, she's a prude, why is she wearing them, 'is it even healthy?'.

The other day one guy was complaining about how he deems tights he sees under clothes distasteful.

Now all of a sudden, you care about women's health because of tights?

If you want to be bothered or you want to feign 'care' for females, please buy pads and distribute to young girls and females that may not be able to afford them.

What she said

1 Like

Re: Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why do SOME ladies wear undershorts;

1) Those who experience thigh chafing. This is a situation where both thighs would be rubbing together when she is walking, the result of that friction is painful or discomforting at least.

2) To allow them liberty to sit a lil more carelessly. It is not easy having to keep your legs closed all the time.

3) Protection
a) They don’t want anyone to see their underwear mistakenly- windy day, while bending down, walking up the stairs or your zip spoils.

b) I have also read of a lady who was dancing at a club and some guy decided to get freaky by putting a finger, maybe fingers in there. Anyway, e jam spandex tight!

4) To conceal imperfections. Some are not just tights, some pack all the extra flesh as they go right up to the stomach.

5) For people with heavy nyash that moves anyhow, what they call water nyash, it helps them put it in check. Gives the nyash some form, thus reducing its circular movement.

6) Some were taught it is a virtuous thing to do by their mothers. Now they are grown, they feel off when they do otherwise. So, it is like a old habit that can’t die...

These reasons to SOME women, are more important than whatever health reasons a man or anyone at all, is concerned about.

Way back we had shimi, now we do tight.

7 Likes

Re: Wearing Two Underwears. Risky Or Healthy? by Sewasaunt(f): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
You guys wear boxers and trousers/ jeans practically all day but it is panties and tights that ladies wear for some hours during the day that is your problem?

You thought of this, then came online to ask and you didn't feel weird?

Like, you have nothing better to do? Monitoring what females wear is what is next on your plate?

No matter what a lady does or wears, na talk.

'If she is seemingly inappropriately dressed, she deserves to be groped or raped, she asked for it', 'her bum was shaking', 'o boy, see nyash.'

If she wears tights nko? Oh, she's a prude, why is she wearing them, 'is it even healthy?'.

The other day one guy was complaining about how he deems tights he sees under clothes distasteful.

Now all of a sudden, you care about women's health because of tights?

If you want to be bothered or you want to feign 'care' for females, please buy pads and distribute to young girls and females that may not be able to afford them.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? / Danboyi / Let's Give A Girl A Pad Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.