Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness (721 Views)

All You Need To Know About Internal Heat And Hot Flushes In The Body... / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) / Treat Body And Foot Odour With Forever Living Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness by Maniashow: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
This condition is becoming worrisome. Wasted money on various test and nothing was found.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness by Nicoswit(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Make research on homeopathy drug that suits the situation
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness by enilove(m): 1:18am On Nov 02, 2020
It is likely to be as a result of stress.

I had similar case about 8year ago.

I resigned from my office and rested . I also took MORINGA SEEDS couple with prayers and fasting.
It all vanished withing 6 months .

Lack of good sleep can cause it.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness by abilolakemmy(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Maniashow:
This condition is becoming worrisome. Wasted money on various test and nothing was found.

Hi
I'll like to recommend a natural product that helps to relieve oxidative stress. You'll definitely feel so much better
Send a DM to order
https:///2348101109455

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness by Brownboss112: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Maniashow:
aw far bro how are u feeling now and what illness did u suffer from

(1) (Reply)

Ivermectin And Covid19 Anosmia (loss Of Sense Of Smell) - A Review Of Studies / Covid-19 Vaccines And Compulsory Menace / Latest Intel On Cancer Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.