Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) (50011 Views)

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Cyberterror: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
#EndSARS protesters should try #EndArmy make we see how far.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by LegacyB: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Steve0979:
I am a soildier too,but I must say wat he is doin is wrong in all shade.but trust me he will arrested soonest
Thanks for speaking up. I believe he would be arrested soon.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by wolfenstein(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is totally wrong from the military.....Why should dey flog cos someone dresses anyhow

Alot of hypocrite in Nigeria, see as people dey say y she go wear this kin thing comot from house, na their business?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
They are supposed to be in Sambisa fighting Boko Haram instead of doing that in Ibadan

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by shoboy9: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sharia soldier. Maybe even one of the "re integrated" bokos.

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by uuzba(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
MurderX:
He will be arrested.
... And what next?
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by LikeAking: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
wICKED NAIJA ARMY.

Fools.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Foolish southerners..e go reach all of una head soon..shebi una think say na only south easterners go hear am? Una doubts go soon clear....you all will soon realise that you’re back on another exodus in military domination spearheaded by the Fulani jan.ja.weeds masked in the toga of democratic government...una go hear am well well.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by naijaking1: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hot Nigerian army man who dey get erection for young ladies on the street, and then run into bush when BK come.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Steve0979:
I am a soildier too,but I must say wat he is doin is wrong in all shade.but trust me he will arrested soonest
That kind of animalistic behaviour make people to generalize that every soldier misbehaves.
It's good people like you speak up against such barbaric act as it tarnished the image of the military.
He must be arrested and dealt with accordingly.
Keep up your professionalism!
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by shugabasbn: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
unfortunately some people are even supporting the moronic Soldier flogging innocent youth.
Can he flog Tinubu's or Wike's daughters like that? Can he tried the same to Atiku sons or Buratai?
His mates were those that came from US to rescue one average youth of America nationality.

So many ugliest incidents in this country especially under Buratai n Buhari n very soon they will tag it as Photoshop

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Edemoski(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is not fair at all.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by misano(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This is very wrong.

Sebi na we chase police commot. Now army don take over.

See ur stupid comment. It's as stupid as U. Suffering & smiling....

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
PlanetZero:
it is so funny

What's funny?
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
It is idiots like this who give the armed forces a bad name. This army privates are something else.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Steve0979:
Tradoc?
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
#ENDARMY grin
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by shugabasbn: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
The way this military and policemen dey harash my southern people dey give me headache.

U hardly see this kind of harassment in the North. Don't tell me that Northerners are more decent please
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This is very wrong.

you are a confused entity

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by profstar(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This is very wrong.

Well it was predicted 3 weeks ago when the protest just started then

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Buhari better call the Nigeria army to order now that the situation has not turn something else.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by 12inchess: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Steve0979:

Arrested is one thing but will be punished as a deterrent to others?If you do something like this in U. S Army I can assure you that not only will you be kicked out of the arm but you will be charged to court after. That is why Nigerians nk longer rate you guys. You're just another bunch of our oppressors with guns.

Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Shakaranews20: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is this supposed to be their job?
Meanwhile, Popular Iranian Imam, Imam of Peace, reveals Shocking things about Buhari and his affiliation with some deadly groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpqa1bTiEg
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Ifeoluwaposimi: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
FahBuLous:
I will be walking around with a pistol gun, any soldier try rubbish, i end am.. I hate nonsense..
Lolz
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Farki: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fools and cowards in army uniform, no need to swear for them, they are already being dealt with by their greedy ogas. It's like there are just few normal human beings in the military.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS GUY NEEDS URGENT HELP embarassed
Na land of d dead him helpers dey? Because loco don port ooo
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This is very wrong.

How retàrdèd do you have to be to justify this rubbish even with the absence of the Police? Since when did morality become the purview of the Nigerian Armed forces?
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Cmanforall: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
waldigit:

I salute the courage and the skill of the video recording personality. Those soldiers are out on the order from above to intimidate the people in order to forstall another protest from the youth. Let's wait and see. This man Burantai is up to something. He is the one ruling but his time is almost up.Abacha was worse than this yet he went down.
Is Nigeria back to military regime?
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Thecreatorx: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Animals
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by nNEOo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:

They will pretend they didn't see..
Nigerian soldiers are now beating their women and scrapping the hairs off their men's skull right there in ibadam! Any worse humiliation? I mean, humiliating your women right there in ibadam!!! But folks are busy cheering the atrocities at Obigbo as if their lives are any inch better...

Soldiers killing unarmed people in south south/East
Soldiers humiliating people in South west.

no single things is happening in the north and middle belt .

Better wake up and stop chasing your tail.
Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Make one babe drive venza with only pants, I pray say the soldier flog her. Fear non let them because they don't know how connected she could be.

Men need make money, law in Nigeria is made for the poor.

Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) / Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic)