Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Omaga Global Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Omaga Global Concept (726 Views)

Personal Assistant Needed At Ornips Global Concept In Lagos State L / Jobs @ PWI Global Concept / RECRUITMENT AT Job Vacancies At Stedarol Global Concept Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omaga Global Concept by Oreofe20: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good day Everyone,

Please kindly help me confirm this mail I got regarding an interview taking place tomorrow.
Thank you

INVITATION TO INTERVIEW.

Dear Applicant,
Congrats, you have now passed the first level of your interview, So
you're invited to come over for a Physical and final Interview session with the Management, at our office on Tuesday 03/11/2020
Time: 8am.
Address: 4b, Toyin Street,Ikeja. Lagos (After RCCG Church, Beside Inter Guide Academy)
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time. For Help/Directive call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/M3012
Note: Print out this message or come with it as a prove to be shown at the entrance also do come with your nose mask.
Best regards,
Secretary Admin.
Thank you.
Re: Omaga Global Concept by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Run
Re: Omaga Global Concept by Favouradekemi: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jefferyhi86:
Run

Hi, is it a scam?
Re: Omaga Global Concept by Favouradekemi: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oreofe20:
Good day Everyone,

Please kindly help me confirm this mail I got regarding an interview taking place tomorrow.
Thank you

INVITATION TO INTERVIEW.

Dear Applicant,
Congrats, you have now passed the first level of your interview, So
you're invited to come over for a Physical and final Interview session with the Management, at our office on Tuesday 03/11/2020
Address: 4b, Toyin Street,Ikeja. Lagos (After RCCG Church, Beside Inter Guide Academy)
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time. For Help/Directive call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/M3012
Note: Print out this message or come with it as a prove to be shown at the entrance also do come with your nose mask.
Best regards,
Secretary Admin.
Thank you.

Hi, I have received an invite too. Should I be worried? Is it a scam?
Re: Omaga Global Concept by chayijunior(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys
Pls have anyone confirmed the authenticity of this job interview yet

Dear applicant
You have been shortlisted as one of the best candidate suitable for Maintenance Manager, So
you're invited to come over for an Interview session at our office on Friday 18/12/2020
Thank you.
Reply on Indeed
Close your application for this job
You'll have the option to tell the employer why you're closing your application, and you'll still be eligible for other roles at this company.
Suspect spam or fraud? Report this message to Indeed     
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.
Re: Omaga Global Concept by tuna85: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls. Run and never look back, i av countless in my inbox. Orijinal skam.

chayijunior:
Hi guys
Pls have anyone confirmed the authenticity of this job interview yet

Dear applicant
You have been shortlisted as one of the best candidate suitable for Maintenance Manager, So
you're invited to come over for an Interview session at our office on Friday 18/12/2020
Thank you.
Reply on Indeed
Close your application for this job
You'll have the option to tell the employer why you're closing your application, and you'll still be eligible for other roles at this company.
Suspect spam or fraud? Report this message to Indeed     
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

1 Like

Re: Omaga Global Concept by Chideraemmanuel: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
I got this message but I couldn't make it so I told them and they sent me a message for a WhatsApp interview. Can someone help me verify the company

Re: Omaga Global Concept by Chideraemmanuel: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
I applied for it online
Re: Omaga Global Concept by tuna85: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chideraemmanuel:
I got this message but I couldn't make it so I told them and they sent me a message for a WhatsApp interview. Can someone help me verify the company

From all my online research, mentapp seems genuine. I am currently not in Ikeja, I should have helped you verify the location.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Pos Attendant In Ibadan / Personal Assistant Needed For An Agro-foods Company / Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment At Padua Petroleum Limited Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.