Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords (36480 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes / ASUU Strike: Students Cry Out, Curse ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords by Grateful02(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol.. this explanation just explains my landie.
Doradorwa:
grin grin ;DWen the landlord start to give you body heat.. you go pay the money.... After all your luggages were save until your room was burgled....
Re: ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords by Grateful02(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Paying for the new rent shouldn't be the issue. imagine ASUU calling strike, you pay the new rent, academic activities goes on smoothly and all of a sudden there's another lock down like we're seeing in other countries
Re: ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords by hartson(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
That won't be an issue among female students.They know how they cruise their way out of any situation. Male landlords will enjoy scatter.
Re: ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords by adetayoonas(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2020
donemzy115:
Lolz...me don pay Sha,,,and my rent go expire next year March like this ..landlord call me and I was like baba can't you see what's going on in Nigeria,baba was like yeah I know but that has nothing to do with your rent,..I shock oooh...I had to give him half payment make I rest small..I have been waiting for his call so I can give him the biggest insult of his life

Pls don't insult an elderly person no matter your grievances. Just explain to him calmly
Re: ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords by barackodam: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Rajosh:
That's how we call them at ABU Zaria

He doesn't know grin

I think it's a northern thing even

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. / Seplat Joint Venture 2019/2020 Scholarship Application Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.