Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

She Needs Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Needs Help (996 Views)

Man Searching For His Nigerian Father, He Needs Help Finding Him... (pictures) / Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice / A Nairalander Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Help by busygirl(f): 2:52am On Mar 13, 2011
I am not sure where to post this, please do forgive me if it is not posted under the right section. These days I have varied states of moods and can't seem to understand myself anymore. I don't stay happy for long and I am totally confused about myself. I am still trying to figure my person out but I am not making progress. Please what can I do, what sort of questions do I need to ask myself?
Re: She Needs Help by Advocator: 3:17am On Mar 13, 2011
What you have is called mood swings and it is only to have it sometimes. It's probably just hormones. Everyone goes through it. Anyways, when you get down just stop and take a breath.Just tell yourself to calm down and that you know that this is only because of a stupid mood swing and things really aren't as bad as they seem.

If this doesn't help you need to see a therapist before things get worse.
Re: She Needs Help by deblla(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2011
 only help  can give Ψσυ is to get yourself a Holy Bible & pray concerning yourself abt what Ψσυ fink is going on, Just tell god to take control of your situation  believe that it is over, Call ♍ƺ when tins go well with Ψσυ ok, 08028940421 Bola is  name
Re: She Needs Help by obowunmi(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2011
@OP, this is normal. Keep a diary of your daily thoughts and feelings. Keep an entrusted friend around --- someone you could talk to at anytime of the day. Do things you love -- to keep the mood swings controlled, exercise, run, go to the gym, to properly channel your frustrations and anger so you won't lash out on innocent folks ---- more importantly, how frequentyl does this occur? does this happen when ur period is a about to start or end ? R there any eventful patterns that you can point to ? Also, how old are you ?
Re: She Needs Help by BABE3: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
deblla:

  only help   can give Ψσυ is to get yourself a Holy Bible & pray concerning yourself abt what Ψσυ fink is going on,  Just tell god to take control of your situation  believe that it is over,  Call ♍ƺ when tins go well with Ψσυ ok, 08028940421 Bola is  name

My guy already dropped number, lol, Fast guy!,
@OP, Avogadro said it all grin
Re: She Needs Help by gork: 3:14am On Mar 16, 2011
Well! Most of the time when we think too much, things may start working against our plan. But don't think you can not get over this. You can most especially you need to trace your step back to your maker, He is the only one that can give you rest of mind. Take more time to rest and take time to sleep. Try and do some other thing, don't stay ideal.
Re: She Needs Help by violent(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
busygirl:

I am not sure where to post this, please do forgive me if it is not posted under the right section. These days I have varied states of moods and can't seem to understand myself anymore. I don't stay happy for long and I am totally confused about myself. I am still trying to figure my person out but I am not making progress. Please what can I do, what sort of questions do I need to ask myself?
Re: She Needs Help by mployer(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
There is no life ouside christ. He is all u need

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Skillero! Hope You Have A Wonderful Birthday! / . / Dont Open! Projan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.