Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram (55940 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
She knows that na, she isn't so blind to not know.

But her post is not about defending it. I wonder why people are not seeing the optimistic side of her post

Many people just read they don't understand
Or in my own opinion some don't even understand English
Body positivity is not all about supporting fat
It simply means having confidence in whichever body you possess. be it fat or slim
That's why western countries require us to write ilet before we can migrate to their country
Their believe is that we just speak english we don't understand it.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Funkybabee:
Don't mind them darling, they are just full of bitter soul, if you are slim they will say you don't eat well abeg weytin them dey eat in their house

Just ignore those mother fucker, they are just bitter about your beautiful stature.

Me slim person done hear alots, I just dey looked them with foolish eyes

Oun to ba wu elenu lo le fenu re so
They should let us free old age before abusing their m0ther na
Don't mind them baby
I love you all
May God bless all the chubby girls in the whole world zini love you ❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
laughitall:
super mugu
You self your face fat now sad
Though your whole body may be slim
But this face I'm seeing in profile is fat
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Funkybabee(f): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
ZIINI:
Don't mind them baby I love you all May God bless all the chubby girls in the whole world zini love you ❤❤

sorry bro, this wrong quote. Biko I am slim
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by WaterTheMonk(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Jenticles:
We don suffer o, God help us o na fat we fat o, we no kill person o. Its well.
lol don't worry a little workout will reduce it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.