Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Quick Money Making - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quick Money Making (601 Views)

Quick money!!! Forums And Facebook Posting / What Can Fetch Me Quick Money? / Make Quick Money By Extracting Gold And Other Precious Metals From Scrap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Money Making by ojinkpo: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2011
Stop that job search now and join others to get rich within three months.very easy,i am recognised importer of marbles,tiles and granite from india,china and italy.just meet that buiding contractor you knw,that building companies you know,that resselers you know and make 300,000 naira from any contact brought by you to buy from me.extra goods are coming in weekly and required increament of supply.i import all colours that will suit any building,i have every quantity needed for any supply.i am supplying to any part of the country.you are free to come to my office to collect samples or my boys will send you samples anywhere u are.i am also sending goods on trust before payment.my prize of goods is suprising,attracting and ubeatable.get rich now with your little effort.come and see other naira landers getting rich with me from their contacts.
yours samuel.
samdone61@yahoo.com
phone no.08033336982
Re: Quick Money Making by adejide11(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
Surely this idea may give people money, but the processing time and logistic involvement may be too tedious to make the money quickly. However venturing into information marketing and resale right may quickly ease out the burden.
Re: Quick Money Making by beautyline(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
Making money is not supposed to be quick.

Will they still make 300,000 even if the total contract is not worth up to 300,000 ?

You did not state the minimum quantity/amount that must be purchased.

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Rescheduled Test / Career For Account Officer In A Multinational Company @ Its Onitsha Branch / Urgent Ticketing Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.