Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again (6849 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by DrStein(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
You guys go about blabbering about things you don't know. Have u ever heard of a guy beating up his wife and when she runs away with his children, he now abandons his home before they get back? And why is the wife not shouting and saying he beat her? Well, all i know is that a woman as rude, impolite and mannerless as Katherine(I have seen her in action) should not be seen as innocent. There are stories circulating about her clandestine affairs, so why shouldn't Frank move out of the house. The guy is probably going thru stress, but is not showing it on TV because he may be happy that that turbulent marriage is over. If you whisk my kids away to another continent without my permission, you better stay there. Now Frank is the bad guy? All you men talking trash, especially the unmarried ones, be careful what you accuse a fellow man of doing. if the same fate befalls you, you would crumble. I know Frank and between him and Katherine, i would say she's the villain. Ask about her and find out who she really is or SHUT UP!!!!!! Mschew.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
DrStein:

You guys go about blabbering about things you don't know. Have u ever heard of a guy beating up his wife and when she runs away with his children, he now abandons his home before they get back? And why is the wife not shouting and saying he beat her? Well, all i know is that a woman as rude, impolite and mannerless as Katherine(I have seen her in action) should not be seen as innocent. There are stories circulating about her clandestine affairs, so why shouldn't Frank move out of the house. The guy is probably going thru stress, but is not showing it on TV because he may be happy that that turbulent marriage is over. If you whisk my kids away to another continent without my permission, you better stay there. Now Frank is the bad guy? All you men talking trash, especially the unmarried ones, be careful what you accuse a fellow man of doing. if the same fate befalls you, you would crumble. I know Frank and between him and Katherine, i would say she's the villain. Ask about her and find out who she really is or SHUT UP!!!!!! Mschew.

I don't know the lady as well as you apparently do, but I agree completely with this.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by ragdollz: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
Wow I never really liked Katherine, looked too uppity, but I'd never paint her as a villian wife. Being married to a hunk like Frank can be frustrating with all those female admirer-sharks out there! It can make any self-respecting spouse go bonkers grin. I liked their family "picture", wouldn't want to see it messed up.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by enomakos(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
pro01:

So you can do ANYTHING without fearing for consequences of your actions? Any woman who gets married with that mindset would have herself to blame. If I marry wife put for house she come dey run her dirty mouth all over me, God sef know say I go baptize im face with dirty slap. If a wife controls her 'dirty' mouth, the husband would control his 'dirty' hands. Respect is reciprocal.

u are my man dude
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
DrStein:

u are damm right
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by favouredjb(f): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter, Frank Edoho,breaks Up In Marriage Again by hannie: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2011
DrStein:

welcome to NL, Frank Edoho grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Headies Awards 2011.… Full List Of Winners / Lesbian Harasses Genevieve Nnaji / DAREY Is 40 Years Calls Cardi B 27 Years His Big Sister Nigerians React (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.