Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Comedian MC Lively Mourns Ad He Loses Elder Brother, Emmanuel (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian MC Lively Mourns Ad He Loses Elder Brother, Emmanuel (photo) (718 Views)

MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) / Leo Edochie: Yul Edochie Shows Off His First Elder Brother - Check Picture / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian MC Lively Mourns Ad He Loses Elder Brother, Emmanuel (photo) by Abdulazeez99: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Comedian and actor MC Lively has lost his older brother Emmanuel Sani.

In an Instagram post on Monday, MC Lively said the family received the news of Sani’s passage on October 30, Igbere TV reports.

True as it may be, it is difficult to believe!!

My Big brother Sani Emmanuel has passed on.

He was more than a gem...a year older than me but right from when we were kids, we were inseparable...people even thought we were twins!! He protected me, he shielded me, he supported me.

On Friday 30th of October, we received the most devastating news ever and it has been the most difficult time for my family.

Showki was a great man...loved by many, revered by all, he made an impact everywhere he went, a thoroughly humble guy, he was always happy and wanted everyone around him to be same, that infectious smile has been lingering in my head for days as I am sure it would continue to linger for a long long time.

Nothing can prepare one for a loss, how much more a brother but we take consolation in the fact that he lived a great life, he lived a happy life and fulfilled life!!
I know he is resting now with the Heavenly Father!!!
-
We will all miss you Showki, you have touched our lives in ways we didn’t even think possible, achieved things we didn’t think possible and we will not forget your legacy!!!

Rest on BROTHER❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGlp6onIGa/?igshid=w3szy36mnmcl

The family is yet to announce the burial arrangement.

Born Michael Sani, MC Lively is a graduate of Law from Obafemi Awolowo University and was called to the Nigerian bar in 2016.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370347/comedian-mc-lively-loses-elder-brother-emmanuel-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian MC Lively Mourns Ad He Loses Elder Brother, Emmanuel (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Saw it on his wall, rip
Re: Comedian MC Lively Mourns Ad He Loses Elder Brother, Emmanuel (photo) by YoonSung54: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rest on man, my condolences

(1) (Reply)

FELA Kuti Honored With A Black Plaque In London Today / See The Hushpuppi Generation: Fake It Till You Make It. / Dorathy And Prince At His House Meets The King And Prince Mum(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.