Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) (60868 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Nigerian Lady Display Madness Under The Influence Of Colorado. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by oguns222: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
blizzcelebTv:
A soldier was filmed in his uniform exhibiting wild behaviour after allegedly taking synthetic weed, a strong street drug popularly known as ‘Colorado’ or ‘Black Mamba’.

In the video, the helpless officer, who appeared to have lost control of his mind and body after allegedly taking the drug is seen acting strange and making gibberish comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHITYp4jsQ9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0F6E03F5-6AB9-4B44-BE8C-AE38EFF796BC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GmfcqYZNk.

Thatfairguy1, is this the kind of soldier you said should be respected?

You obviously wasn't thinking properly when you uttered that rubbish. You need to engage your mental faculty before making comments so that you won't be sounding stupid. Just my 2 penny

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Liposure: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Igbolabi
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Monkey
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by hardbody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
skales67:
The soldier i am seeing here is in pain.

Are you sure he is not among those who shot the Lekki protesters and the spirits of one of the victims dey flog am? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12620513_screenshot20201103174903_jpegea4adb9a98dbbdc31d6d7b06e402a5c9

Na black mamba. The solution na to drench am with cold water. Sadly his job is gone. The security man i saw that smoked the stuff got fired after displaying but men dey smoke am for shrine ooo, some of those guys their head don knock tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bugatie:
And the video was most likely done by a fellow soldier and uploaded online, to what end, make him lose his job or to advertise Colorado?�‍♂️

He should kiss his job goodbye

Are you saying they shouldn't have done that? How is this kind of person going to protect lives and property of the citizens?
Is this kind of person supposed to be given a gun?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by shugabasbn: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Plead:
I remember the first time I smoked SK. It was like my head was being hit with 50 10ton hammers and my whole body was hot within. I started talking anyhow. I was so damn scared, I fell asleep and everything went back to normal the next morning. Well, my body got used to it as from the second time.

Two things I'd never try are "loud" and colorado .

Please stop taking drugs, it is killing n dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by muller101(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Say no to drugs.
Even paracetamol?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mafa Mafa olofa oti rin rin ajo
Ori fino ni backstage nope ni tekno
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

This thing looks fake. The guy is probably looking for a way to leave the force
LMAO
Maybe he learnt he has been posted to Maiduguri

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by jumper524(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
grin grin
Colorado kin sheru omode. But the guy fu...k up, e get d wey boi for area dey do am nau grin
If na ARIZONA e con take nko? The guy for don enter market teytey grin
Oga soja, you be learner, u don loose guard grin
Az go hide face where colorado dey

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Egun egun don pass express him think say na AZ wey him dey carry
Mafa Mafa olofa oti rin rin ajo
Ori fino ni backstage nope ni tekno
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by capacino(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Colorado is shitty no cap!
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Plead:
I remember the first time I smoked SK. It was like my head was being hit with 50 10ton hammers and my whole body was hot within. I started talking anyhow. I was so damn scared, I fell asleep and everything went back to normal the next morning. Well, my body got used to it as from the second time.

Two things I'd never try are "loud" and colorado .
Abeg which one be loud again. Pls educate me

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by favour32(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bugatie:
And the video was most likely done by a fellow soldier and uploaded online, to what end, make him lose his job or to advertise Colorado?�‍♂️

He should kiss his job goodbye
Which job?
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by codedphyness(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
soft brain
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
elotajohn1:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That guy shouting Awuaah no know say the guy don cross border
As in....
The guy don reach Dar es Salam
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Aguilar(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
oja ti jeh
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zombie dey utter prayer grin grin grin
Zombie don turn imam. Shege Colorado
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by ogododo: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
blizzcelebTv:
A soldier was filmed in his uniform exhibiting wild behaviour after allegedly taking synthetic weed, a strong street drug popularly known as ‘Colorado’ or ‘Black Mamba’.

In the video, the helpless officer, who appeared to have lost control of his mind and body after allegedly taking the drug is seen acting strange and making gibberish comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHITYp4jsQ9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0F6E03F5-6AB9-4B44-BE8C-AE38EFF796BC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GmfcqYZNk.

Dem go still give AK47 give this guy to carry
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
stonemasonn:
Panic attack. In soul dey do tactical retreat from bokoharam. grin
grin grin grin

walahi u get am
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by favour32(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
F#king head slamming kunu guzzling fool acting weird.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by ikediddy84: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
oridency:
����� laugh don kill me

Colorado is a wave, it would surely pass..to conquer it just remain calm and the wave would pass

But if you allow it carry you omo�
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wetin man no go see for naija grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by HORLADY(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
What if I tell you that he is not an Army guy but a Naval guy

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by duality(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Be careful.. humans are wicked.they filmed him and called bit colorado?

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO
Maybe he learnt he has been posted to Maiduguri
hahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Person we don't cross border instead of them to hold am .pour am better water ,this is what they disbanded unit with S do take and kill and dry people like animals.why won't they kill after taking all this drugs and carry gun human beings turns to Antelopes in their eyes that they can shoot at sight God our life dey your hand for Nigeria ooo.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Dove1998(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
na so this guy take loose em job o. see wetin "igbo" don cos. I pity em life after now
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Him go dey form hard man. See as him dey misbehave! grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Spidermon: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
grin grin
Colorado kin sheru omode. But the guy fu...k up, e get d wey boi for area dey do am nau grin
If na ARIZONA e con take nko? The guy for don enter market teytey grin
Oga soja, you be learner, u don loose guard grin

Colorado no be Arizona mate.

Colorado aka Baba aka oja ejoo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.