Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Have A Computer, 4gig Ram At Least?, Fall In Here(free Motion Graphics Tutorial) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Have A Computer, 4gig Ram At Least?, Fall In Here(free Motion Graphics Tutorial) (386 Views)

I Need A Tutor For Motion Graphics And Product Design / Secrets In Designing With Your Smartphone...... Motion Graphics And Graphics Des / Be A Computer Technician/engineer In 12 Days Or 12 Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Computer, 4gig Ram At Least?, Fall In Here(free Motion Graphics Tutorial) by solabiyi01(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello Designers and upcoming Designers...

I bring to you a worthwhile workshop on MOTION GRAPHICS and all other things that can be done on AFTER EFFECTS.

The workshop is absolutely FREE
The training is targeted at creating a community of creative motion graphic designers that will dominate the MOGRAPH world.

You might want to know what and what can be done with motion graphics, answer to that includes all this sweet video adverts, fancy moving texts, shapes and photos, animations you see on TV, Social media and more.

Like I tell people, knowing after effects simply means being able to translate any moving thing in your imagination into actual visible motion designs.

WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN
-After Effects Basics
-Keyframe animation
-Character Animation
-Motion Graphics
-Kinetic Typography
-3D Animation
-Rotoscoping

and much more.

Feel free to check some of my projects on instagram http://www.instagram.com/easytech_digital

If you feel you would like to know how to do any of these things, then drop your whatsapp numbers as comments, or DM me on whatsapp via 07068217822
see you at the workshop, Leggo! wink

1 Like

Re: Have A Computer, 4gig Ram At Least?, Fall In Here(free Motion Graphics Tutorial) by blackpanthar: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
solabiyi01:

I bring to you a worthwhile workshop on MOTION GRAPHICS and all other things that can be done on AFTER EFFECTS.

The workshop is absolutely FREE
The training is targeted at creating a community of creative motion graphic designers that will dominate the MOGRAPH world.

You might want to know what and what can be done with motion graphics, answer to that includes all this sweet video adverts, fancy moving texts, shapes and photos, animations you see on TV, Social media and more.

Like I tell people, knowing after effects simply means being able to translate any moving thing in your imagination into actual visible motion designs.

WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN
-After Effects Basics
-Keyframe animation
-Character Animation
-Motion Graphics
-Kinetic Typography
-3D Animation
-Rotoscoping

and much more.

Feel free to check some of my projects on my instagram page
<html> <button><a href="http://www.instagram.com/easytech_digital">Click Me!</a></button></html>

If you feel you would like to know how to do these things, then drop your whatsapp numbers as comments
see you at the workshop, Leggo! wink

Oga if you really want to help, drop your own number. Dont come here asking people to expose their private numbers to the whole world .. schemers and scammers are on this platform looking for numbers for marketing purposes. So pls ve professional and drop your own number and email.

Also not everyone who views this post is a member of Nairaland.... So you are going to be doing yourself a huge favor by making sure you put your own number so that no one has to go through the stress of commenting.
Re: Have A Computer, 4gig Ram At Least?, Fall In Here(free Motion Graphics Tutorial) by solabiyi01(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Okay sir
blackpanthar:

Oga if you really want to help, drop your own number. Dont come here asking people to expose their private numbers to the whole world .. schemers and scammers are on this platform looking for numbers for marketing purposes. So pls ve professional and drop your own number and email.

Also not everyone who views this post is a member of Nairaland.... So you are going to be doing yourself a huge favor by making sure you put your own number so that no one has to go through the stress of commenting.
Re: Have A Computer, 4gig Ram At Least?, Fall In Here(free Motion Graphics Tutorial) by Qoopman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
solabiyi01:

(1) (Reply)

Advance Solar Installation Training On Installation Of Solar Powered Water Pump / Trained Accountants Get In Here / Project Management Training (special Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.