Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Study In Ukraine-information! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Study In Ukraine-information! (775 Views)

Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013! / I Need Runz In Ukraine / Study In Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Ukraine-information! by jcshols: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hello guys.I hope you are fine?I will like to know if you are still interested in the 'Study in Ukraine' program that you requested for information on.The company's name is Diamond Point International Services,you may want to verify with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) to confirm that we are for real.If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us early enough so that your processing can start as it will be really good if you start with your processing now(remember the earlier the better the chance of securing a placement in the school so as to avoid competition).You'ld pay N60,000 so as to pbe able to get your invitation from Ukraine and it will also be used to legalise your documents,sign in Ukraine,bank charges and Dhl.When your visa clicks,you'ld pay N100,000 as our administration fee.Remember you have just this month left to start your processing.Hope to hear from you soon.The phone number again is 08077332850

All the best.Cheers.
Re: Study In Ukraine-information! by smartsoft(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
why not get a website for your business, i could help you with that as low as N40,000 if you are intrested you can me on 08025266821 or mail at uchedealsreal@gmail.com
Re: Study In Ukraine-information! by innocee: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2007
pls,is ukraine offering pg studies 2 foreign students
Re: Study In Ukraine-information! by jcshols: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
yes you can.

(1) (Reply)

Mds Test Result How Far / Chf Production Operator Call For Interview From Elf / If You Are In My Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.