Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday (57545 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Fans React As Erica Ignores Laycon At Dorathy's 25th Birthday Party / Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Coldie(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2020
thorpido:
They contributed $100,000? Na kidney disease she get?This generation sef!
Why u think say Buhari vex increase both NEPA bill, fuel price and price of food stuffs.

For him mind Nigerians too get money

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2020
I remember when i couldn't see past a woman's beauty.. her schemes and all. I look back at myself and wish i can beat that nigga to a pulp. When.that was about 15 years ago.. Beauty doesn't hypnotize me no more. I really pity guys on that level now. Em nor easy for them cry

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by TheAviator2000: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Laycon still hasn't realized he's the only actual celeb that people would recognize in their midst! I hope he got paid sha

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by slowice(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2020
I don't blame him.... The girl is fine and seem more successful than the rest so far

1 Like

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by ABSTRUSE: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2020
You mean Dorathy is just 25?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by HonFola: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2020
iamyemiakins:
This life sha.

His love for Erica is still waxing strong, his looks says it all

That's not possible..
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by HonFola: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=ABSTRUSE post=95709545]You mean Dorathy is just 25? [/quote

25 years old official age.
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Yuneehk(f): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Lekan needs more self esteem as his self esteem is really very low

Meanwhile if it was Kidd that was sitting there she Will have started acting like a desperate little b1tch lipsrsealed

I'm not even talking about falling in love or anything.basic courtesy should have made her say hi lekan or at least exchange pleasantries but apparently her mom did a poor job raising her lipsrsealed
Nawa oh. Most of y'all go really extreme. It's a two way thing. Basic courtesy should have also made Laycon say hi or is there somewhere it's written that a lady must say hi first. If he did and she ignored, then we can fault her. They both ignored each other and that's it.
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by ABSTRUSE: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=HonFola post=95709717][/quote]

Na small girl with big God sha
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Elmander1983(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Simpleton eh? That's harsh abeg
longetivity:
laycon is a semi simp
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by wildikeman(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Make una chill jare.
He was just looking like everyone else na. Shoo. That's natural. If he looks away then he has something of a grudge or some sort of feeling. He just looked at her like "okay long time" like everyone else.
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by cardoctor(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Abeg leave me alone jare
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by inumidun2010(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2020
amstamon:
One of lekan problem is inferiority complex.
Nigga still need to learn more on packaging and composure most especially when in the midst of opposite sex who's way more classy and sophisticated than you are .
Person like lekan fit they shake when sitting close to Genevieve,talkless of Beyonce grin
Nigga just dey look like mumu,. sooo predictable!!fvck
lols.. it happens bro.. that's why you see Girls faint during Michael Jackson's concert.. There's this aura that flows around Superstars... I think what happened in the case of laycon is that he's not exposed to classy girls , so baba just dey observe ... The guy has an atom of Gentleman in him... Compared to Kiddwaya who has history of frolicking with classy babes.. Even YOU sef, if Beyonce knocks at your door, U might be starstruck for HOURS

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Coldie:

Why u think say Buhari vex increase both NEPA bill, fuel price and price of food stuffs.

For him mind Nigerians too get money
Abi...they have the money.
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by pacificom: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Why lekan dey look like say e wan start fvcking. You are comfortably sitting on top of N30M, look afar bro.
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by greggng: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
I am sure Laycon might end up masturbating after seeing Erica ..l
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by QuinieR(f): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
She was trying to act like she is alright when she is not cheesy cheesy cheesy Tueh..Pls who is Erica undecided

That is pity look and not Admiration look from my boy Laycon grin

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by QuinieR(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Lekan needs more self esteem as his self esteem is really very low

Meanwhile if it was Kidd that was sitting there she Will have started acting like a desperate little b1tch lipsrsealed

I'm not even talking about falling in love or anything.basic courtesy should have made her say hi lekan or at least exchange pleasantries but apparently her mom did a poor job raising her lipsrsealed
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2020
amstamon:
One of lekan problem is inferiority complex.
Nigga still need to learn more on packaging and composure most especially when in the midst of opposite sex who's way more classy and sophisticated than you are .
Person like lekan fit they shake when sitting close to Genevieve,talkless of Beyonce grin
Nigga just dey look like mumu,. sooo predictable!!fvck
No be lie. M.i na short black guy way person no fit intimidate
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by stormborn28(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol
Same thought here.

Una go die ontop this boy matter. What was he supposed to do? Look away and pretend that nothing was happening right beside him?

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Edidiong123: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Elxandre(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Rebuke:

So, in a video of less than 2 minutes yhu already got it all figured out that She never said hi to him?
Even bringing her mum into it.

I don't know how some of you reason though. ..in your own mind now you have spoken well but to any reasonable mind, yhu just displayed how low yhur mental faculty is.

What is yhu and yhur?
angry
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Dreyton36: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
I no know wetin they worry this Laycon
Afonjas mumu just they him body

As a real guy if you love this babe , u go make ur approach and not making her feel too special

If she agree fine , if she no agree no wahala u freestyle

She no agree to date you no mean say she no go agree to fvck u , spot the difference

She's attracted to you mentally and not physically las Las u go use the mentally level take knack her , while kiddwaya go use the physically level take knack her

Las Las na her Toto go suffer am , ur own na just to put preeq inside and commot am , then the next guy go chop

Laycon arrange babe make she help you being this Erica come better arena
Swag up and smoke some Arizona (weed) for more vibes and wisdom, hold her hand well and look into her eyes and say "" Listen Erica, I got carried away by your divine beauty and ended up messing up our good friendship that we had , I accept my mistake but I can't have you as an enemy and you can't have me as an enemy either , Erica I must still admit that you're hot and fvcking sexy , I know you're into kiddwaya and in Happy for you but I wouldn't lie to you Erica , I'll love to make you scream deep , don't get it twisted Erica , my Dick is yearning for your pussy , I want to fvck you so bad like you've never been fvcked before """

Worse comes to worse she go use style insult u , but believe me she go reason that word ""I want to fvck u like you've never been bleeped before""

Most girls know say slim guys they gather gbola for under

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by chucky101(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Why was he scratching his head.. His body language doesn't convey confidence.
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by amstamon: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2020
inumidun2010:

lols.. it happens bro.. that's why you see Girls faint during Michael Jackson's concert.. There's this aura that flows around Superstars... I think what happened in the case of laycon is that he's not exposed to classy girls , so baba just dey observe ... The guy has an atom of Gentleman in him... Compared to Kiddwaya who has history of frolicking with classy babes.. Even YOU sef, if Beyonce knocks at your door, U might be starstruck for HOURS
You no lie . But 1 hour too much na .
Patapata 55 mins don do na grin grin grin
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by jojothaiv(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
ATEAMS:
I’m afraid of love, because it involves things that are beyond our understanding; it sheds such a brilliant light, but the shadow it casts frightens me.
See analysis biko....

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Liposure: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
erica na loosed olosho, if laycon wan Bleep am like them dey Bleep toke makinwa anyhow he go Bleep am. the agbero no just send am
toke makinwa na virgin
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by piagetskinner(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
The guy is lost for words
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Mayor0571: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Children of nowadays..that is y they ve eyes they no see they get packer nah there hands they are still using to pack yamayama...i hope it is not too late for u bf u differenciate right from wrong..we too like e ranu
Re: Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Laycon felt awkward and that’s why his face is that way, not because of any stupid feelings. You guys should stop being delusional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.