Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) (46735 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fans gift BBNaija lockdown star, Dorathy, a Benz on her 25th birthday today. Laycon and Erica were present at the birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iP2jEu9CzM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
God when?

5 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by SonOfMargaret27: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wahala to who wey no get full chest as e be so oo

50 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by smiliyB(f): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Awwwww.... Happy birthday Dora, Enjoy your new ride...My star girl looking like a bag of $$$$

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by majamajic(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin

Some of these fans dey trek oo

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:
God when?

Why do you people ask this silly question?

Is that what God is all about?

Its always give me, give me, give me, never what can I do sincerely from my heart for God. Behaving like heathens.

Smh.

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by princemillla(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wahala for who nobody knows and who no get fans cry

6 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Made4naijalove: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by longetivity(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
wahala for who no get bwess

10 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Beckysexy(f): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Awwwnn
Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for you my baby girl!!
We your fans will continue to make you happy. We your fans highly Stan and restan a queen. We are getting you a G-wagon soon, cause only rich fans like us can Stan with our Full Chest.

PS- And why is Laycon looking at Erica like that ? . It's obvious he still has a thing for her. Lol grin

11 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by walter11590: 5:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Some of these fans dey trek oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Favoritedealer: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
I bet they added fuel money too grin angrystupid lots

10 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by webmaster99(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried but you’ve actually been planted.”
Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come,
Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.
Don’t quit yet, the worst moments are usually followed by the most beautiful moments.
You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up and remain hopeful.”
Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by visijo(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Apart from GUNMEN & GOVERNMENT, which other word do you know that sounds alike, same meaning but different spelling ?

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Primrose9ja: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Which kin lie lie fans, you no get car key holder, you dey contribute money to buy car for who no know you?
Some big shots pulled this, not fans jare.
Congrats to her.

9 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Sarmiz24(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Who are this fans self, are they part of this buhari regime??
Nawa for who no get fans o
Hope she doesn’t pay later sha
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by tundchip2: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Fan
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by flemsy15(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Who are these "Fans" dat are always buying these girls gifts or is their something they're not telling us

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by DubbyV: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Wahala for who no get fans o grin
Anyways... Check my signature if you're in PH wink
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by ignis: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Toyota Siena would have been better.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Naija youths, I hail una shocked

Yet everyone wants to curse every member of Desmond Elliot's lineage because he called them 'CHILDREN?'

If I may ask, have some youths of this country ever behaved like mature and sensible individuals?

One minute half of you all are fighting over Laycon, next minute you are comparing Dorathy's breasts with Tacha's buttocks and spending 20 hours a day on celebrities' Instagram pages begging for giveaways and trying to gain attention.
Next minute, it is #EndNigeria

Buying a Benz for a BBNaija contestant!!
Some Naija youths have lost it totally!

mayklef:
for what exactly like, what's her contribution to the youths, state, country or world @ large misplaced priorities everywhere
U sef talk am
It is well!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by wunmi590(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
embarassed

Some celebrities go arrange car themselves come out dey lie say nah fans buy am for them.

Some fans wey still dey struggle to buy bicycle tyre, na them wan buy you Benzema (BENZ)

Shake my head

8 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by froshroy(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
How I fit dey get this kind fans na angry
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Misplaced priorities
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Hezmatosky: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Its only in Nigeria fans dey buy car for stars. Now am confused as who's now the real star?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
It's a man that is fucking her that bought this car , a politician but for clouts sake the glory Is always given to imaginary fans on social media

4 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by BrutusOj(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Fans fans fans...who are the fans? Sugar daddies will hide under the umbrella of fans to lavish them with exotics and we won't hear word with fans. Person no eat well de gift another person something? Congratulations to her Sha..

7 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
for this covid 19 era...Abeg I still dey ask, who are these FANS?
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by pickatyou2: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Person get time and money sha
Re: Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) by deri4luv1(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
How these fans dey take mobilise buy this car them

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.