Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing (372 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Osinbajo Declaration: Is This Vision About Osinbajo To Be The Next President? / You're Yaweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by Dawinlove(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Most believers might have given up on Donald Trump. Two weeks of exposure,supreme court verdict, expose the evil and fraud. Declare him winner

1 Like

Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Even if all believers are with Trump on this election, it would make no difference because God is not with him.

It's high time believers stop interpreting their sentimental views as that of God but try to align with that of God, otherwise they'd find themselves walking alone as in the instance of Trump.

God doesn't follow man. It's man that ought to follow God.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by Dawinlove(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Even if all believers are with Trump on this election, it would make no difference because God is not with him.

It's high time believers stop interpreting their sentimental views as that of God but try to align with that of God, otherwise they'd find themselves walking alone as in the instance of Trump.

God doesn't follow man. It's man that ought to follow God.

God bless.

You said that- "God is not with him"
I believe God did not tell you that but you said that yourself. Let's watch how it goes,whether the one who asked us to keep praying fails. Remember,God use the foolishness of this word to challenge the wise. It is wisdom we don't judge men but allow God will be done.
Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Dawinlove:

You said that- "God is not with him"
I believe God did not tell you that but you said that yourself. Let's watch how it goes,whether the one who asked us to keep praying fails. Remember,God use the foolishness of this word to challenge the wise. It is wisdom we don't judge men but allow God will be done.
I meant with respect to his reelection. I believe God made him win Hilary Clinton but now he doesn't have God's backing.

I wanted him to win myself but I had a voice tell me he'd lose, and now I believe it's God's voice.

But as you said, let's watch how it pans out.

Regardless though, God is still God and never fails because He's plan is still on course.

Whatever His Will is, let it be done.
Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by kingxsamz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wahala for who dey hear voices inside im head. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by donnie(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hope you have a plan B, should Trump lose or America ceases to exist, since you've made him your MESSIAH?
#AwakeOIsrael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by yinkeys(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dawinlove:
Most believers might have given up on Donald Trump. Two weeks of exposure,supreme court verdict, expose the evil and fraud. Declare him winner
Trump is another cry baby dictator like Buhari. You support trump and not Buhari. You’re funny. USA has been divided across religious and race lines. He emboldens white supremacists if you don’t know. Anonymous made a comment about how ignorant some Nigerians are, because of this. You like impunity elsewhere but not in Nigeria. Keep supporting a scam artist in the name of religion.
Truth & justice comes before any religious beliefs.
Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by Dawinlove(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
yinkeys:

Trump is another cry baby dictator like Buhari. You support trump and not Buhari. You’re funny. USA has been divided across religious and race lines. He emboldens white supremacists if you don’t know. Anonymous made a comment about how ignorant some Nigerians are, because of this. You like impunity elsewhere but not in Nigeria. Keep supporting a scam artist in the name of religion.
Truth & justice comes before any religious beliefs.

Brother I just have to reply you to understand why. I am not supporting Trump from any canal knowledge or cause he is my favourite. I am supporting him because biblical prophecies are just been fulfilled in our days and the years ahead will determine a lot with the election. The Israelis peace deal is of great importance to God in the end of the age. Trump began it and have to finish it. At the end of his second tenure,the building of the temple in Jerusalem including the revealing of the man of sin will began. A no Trump win will affect the world and cause a setback bringing us quickly to the one world government. Check my previous Topic on Daniel calendar for details

2 Likes

Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by kingxsamz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Imagine supporting a presidential candidate because he held bible in his hands. grin
That's the level of religious brainwashing.
Re: Till Yaweh Declare One Winner,human Declaration Is Nothing by yinkeys(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dawinlove:

Brother I just have to reply you to understand why. I am not supporting Trump from any canal knowledge or cause he is my favourite. I am supporting him because biblical prophecies are just been fulfilled in our days and the years ahead will determine a lot with the election. The Israelis peace deal is of great importance to God in the end of the age. Trump began it and have to finish it. At the end of his second tenure,the building of the temple in Jerusalem including the revealing of the man of sin will began. A no Trump win will affect the world and cause a setback bringing us quickly to the one world government. Check my previous Topic on Daniel calendar for details
I believe God but some of these things Trump does are childish. A 2 state solution would have been better. Palestinians are being oppressed in a land that’s also theirs. Funny people talk about oppression elsewhere to be a good thing when it’s happening in Nigeria too.
Trump is a scam artist.

(1) (Reply)

What The Lord Clearly Showed Me About President Donald Trump's Re-election Bid / Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting / Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.