Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Trump’s Press Secretary Goes Spiritual With Nigerian Gospel Song - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trump’s Press Secretary Goes Spiritual With Nigerian Gospel Song (247 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Press Secretary Roast Presidency (see Why) / Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019 / TONTO Dikeh Goes Spiritual Over 1000 FLIES ATTACK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Press Secretary Goes Spiritual With Nigerian Gospel Song by Damco007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigeria seems to be the focus of the ongoing US elections judging by the reference to some Nigerians by prominent people in the US politics.

As the battle for who emerges the winner of the US 2020 presidential elections. Kayleigh McEnany, President Donald Trump’s press secretary, has solicited divine intervention in a bid to secure victory for her boss at the ongoing US election.

She took to her Twitter page on Tuesday to recite lyrics of ‘Way Maker’, a song by popular Nigerian gospel singer Osinachi Joseph better known as Sinach.

“You are way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness! My God, that is who You are!,” she wrote as the race for who emerges the next US president heats up.
McEnany’s tweet comes a few days after ‘Way Maker’ was named the ‘Song of the Year’ at the 2020 Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards.

In May, She also became the first African to top the Billboard USA Christian songwriters chart after the song dominated the log for seven weeks.

Sinach is known for her several gospel hit songs, including “Way Maker”, “I Know Who I Am”, “Great Are You Lord”, “Rejoice”, “He Did It Again”, “Precious Jesus”, “The Name of Jesus”, “This Is My Season”, “Awesome God”, “For This”, “I Stand Amazed”, “Simply Devoted” and “Jesus is Alive”

In March 2019, her visuals for “Way Maker” became the third Nigerian video to receive 100 million views on YouTube behind popular singer Davido’s “Fall” and Yemi Alade’s Johnny. The video is currently the second most watched Nigerian music video on YouTube

SOURCE: https://dambela.com/2020/11/05/us-election-trumps-press-secretary-goes-spiritual-with-nigerian-gospel-song/

Re: Trump’s Press Secretary Goes Spiritual With Nigerian Gospel Song by Xscape1993(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
God is with you always Mr president. God is working...
Re: Trump’s Press Secretary Goes Spiritual With Nigerian Gospel Song by tyup(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Let the unchangeable changer manifezt

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Photos Of Barack Obama That Shows No One Knows The Future / ........ / Sorted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.