Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke (2185 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yibbos with entitlement mentality.

Have you noticed that whenever they want to address Davido's son, they call him Ifeanyi Adeleke? Why??

That boys is not Ifeanyi Adeleke. He is not a Yibbo. Stop claiming what is not yours.

When the boy was born and Davido was introducing him, he called him David Adedeji Adeleke (See below) He only added Ifeanyi later on as an addendum, a middle name sort of.

In Yorubaland, as it is practised globally (I wouldn't know of Yibboland anyway) you call and address people by their first name. You only introduce middle name when you are asked for the full name.

So stop calling the young boy Ifeanyi. His first name is David. So call him David Adeleke or David Adedeji Adeleke. You can add Junior to differentiate him from his dad.

The boy is an omoluabi, a proud Yorubaboy.

Stop this entitlement mentality...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by IamWonderful: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Waiting for our baby factory brothers
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by MajesticKris: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
IT Is BECAUSE..................................

Because...............
You dey find TALK ABI? smiley
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Make I Ask FFK sef undecided

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nnamdi KANU boy. E shock you?
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by cpu2006(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
DAVIDO na half cast shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Wilstino: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Get a life joor!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nawaooo
Is he not Ifeanyi adeleke
Are you sure mad people are not here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by CSTRR: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
I no blame you.

Na the yeye girl wey spread leg.
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by ZZ22: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
This Fulani man try another tricks.
But then between Fulani and Hausa whose children dominate almajiri beggers

6 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nawaooo

Shutup. Nnamdi KANU boy

His first name is David,not Ifeanyi
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ratedgang: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
This country is in a tribalistic mess.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Dovegrey: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Can't u stay a minute without mention ipob?
Useless mental human being�

3 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Dovegrey: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afonja2:

Shutup. Nnamdi KANU boy

Oga u are very useless
Who is dragging him with you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by olasimbo46973: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
This Fulani man try another tricks. But then between Fulani and Hausa whose children dominate almajiri beggers
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dovegrey:

Oga u are very useless
Who is dragging him with you

Then stop calling him Ifeanyi. His name is David. Ewu. Goat
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Dovegrey: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afonja2:

Then stop calling him Ifeanyi. His name is David. Ewu. Goat
Ewedu and amala Na u born am
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Dimmatic(f): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Afonja2:

Shutup. Nnamdi KANU boy

Until ur frog voice brother pays the bride price, that boy is not yet his son

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dimmatic:
Until ur frog voice brother pays the bride price, that boy is not yet his son

Potopoto people. Your girls can't stop coming. They like Afonja preeek and money

FFK chop Bianca clean mouth. Chop Precious send am out. Another one go still put head. Afonja preeek dey sweet...
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Tommy6000: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Hazlett1988: 3:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Ops you are a damn idiot for been tribalistic,you all are all stupid for falling for all this to make us hate one another,for the fact that this can not hit a front page I will just say this, The politicians has all made us to hate one another all in the name of of thier selfish interest which you all can not see it but I will tell you this that no matter what they made you believe or whoever made you believe remember one thing will never change,we all run a red blood in our body not blue not white but red blood and which it signify that no matter what happen we are all one,One blood,One Nigeria regardless Igbo,house or Yoruba.stop been tribalistic and embrace all as your brothers and sisters,the moment you start thinking the same the better our country.Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Ops you are a damn idiot for been tribalistic,you all are all stupid for falling for all this to make us hate one another,for the fact that this can not hit a front page I will just say this, The politicians has all made us to hate one another all in the name of of thier selfish interest which you all can not see it but I will tell you this that no matter what they made you believe or whoever made you believe remember one thing will never change,we all run a red blood in our body not blue not white but red blood and which it signify that no matter what happen we are all one,One blood,One Nigeria regardless Igbo,house or Yoruba.stop been tribalistic and embrace all as your brothers and sisters,the moment you start thinking the same the better our country.Peace out

Shutup. Yibboboy. Who started tribalism in Nigeria? You back to history.

Who thinks he is more wise and smart than every other tribe in the world? Yibbo

Which tribe has problems whereever it goes in the world? Yibbo

Which tribe carried out the first coup in Nigeria? Yibbo

Which tribe cause the civil war? Yibbo

Which tribe is still beating the drum of war up till tomorrow? Yibbo

Whether it is Lagos, Sokoto, Kano, Rivers, India, Japan, South Africa or Asian countries, which tribe dey cause problems there? No be Yibbo?

Ahmadu Bello saw you as far back as early 60s that you the problem in this country and the earlier you are put where you belong the better.

No one will join in appealing to you again. Henceforth, what you sow is what you reap.

Try and watch this and see the man that saw you early enough

Anuofia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Hazlett1988: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Afonja2:

Shutup. Yibboboy. Who started tribalism in Nigeria? You back to history.

Who thinks he is more wise and smart than every other tribe in the world? Yibbo

Which tribe has problems whereever it goes in the world? Yibbo

Which tribe carried out the first coup in Nigeria? Yibbo

Which tribe cause the civil war? Yibbo

Which tribe is still beating the drum of war up till tomorrow? Yibbo

Whether it is Lagos, Sokoto, Kano, Rivers, India, Japan, South Africa or Asian countries, which tribe dey cause problems there? No be Yibbo?

Ahmadu Bello saw you as far back as early 60s that you the problem in this country and the earlier you are put where you belong the better.

No one will join in appealing to you again. Henceforth, what you sow is what you reap.

Try and watch this and see the man that saw you early enough

Anuofia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
You are an idiot and a fool,I trust you don't know who you are talking too,by looking at your profile don't make me track you down and do you something you will ever regret in your life time, its not everybody on here you talk too anyhow dare me and regret this for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hazlett1988:

You are an idiot and a fool,I trust you don't know who you are talking too,by looking at your profile don't make me track you down and do you something you will ever regret in your life time, its not everybody on here you talk too anyhow dare me and regret this for the rest of your life

Eediott. Mr. Anonymous. Na your papa you want track down for your potopoto village? I dare you. If you can not, you are a first-class goat. Ewu.
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Hazlett1988:

F*Polish IPOB boy. It is now 12 hours I challenged you to track down your father in ypur village, you have not done so. What happened, Mr. Ignoramus. A boy of 1988 challenging me. Sango fire thunder and destroy your blokos. Son of a b*tch
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by History555: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
What sort of attention seekers do we have in this country?

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
The child belongs to the mother, Chioma and it's the mother that will ensure the name she wants her Child to eb known by

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Afonja2: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
The child belongs to the mother, Chioma and it's the mother that will ensure the name she wants her Child to eb known by

IPOB girl. That happens in a backward Yibbo culture like yours. In global culture of which Omoluabi's is one, the man has the child and the mother.

When you have your child for your husband, you are free to change their surname to your fathers.

Eediot
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Shortyy(f): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nawaooo
They are.
Re: Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Afonja2:

IPOB girl. That happens in a backward Yibbo culture like yours. In global culture of which Omoluabi's is one, the man has the child and the mother.

When you have your child for your husband, you are free to change their surname to your fathers.

Eediot
ok

(1) (Reply)

Mide Martins Has Two Girls, Will Reap What She Sows – Actress Ashabi Olorisa / Was Burnaboy Having An Erection During His "Tonight" Video.shoot / Are Muna and BrisB of LOS music group dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.