Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (178915 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by mmbello2: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2013
luvinhubby:
The complete good top cylinder is N25,000.
thanks. I ll do what u said and ll contact u for the new one if it doesnt work.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
For good deals on Honda car parts, supply & delivery, call:

08029255299, 08039121412.
E-mail : rowlandch@yahoo.com
Facebook.com/Montaquehonda

Call or mail.

www.Hondaspares.com.ng
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by shegzyventures(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
22A7BBEC
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by sonibota: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Many thanks for your efforts bro.
I use a baby boy 4 plugs 2001 model. My panel beater ran a straight pipe through the housing in replacement for the burnt element of the catalytic converter. Though the sound has changed, the check engine light has come on but the engine still revs fine. Kindly let me know if am good to go or if there is a cheaper alternative to an outright replacement of the converter. or better still, what is the price of the catalytic converter and the exhaust pot?
My address is sonibota@yahoo.co.uk

regards.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
sonibota: Many thanks for your efforts bro.
I use a baby boy 4 plugs 2001 model. My panel beater ran a straight pipe through the housing in replacement for the burnt element of the catalytic converter. Though the sound has changed, the check engine light has come on but the engine still revs fine. Kindly let me know if am good to go or if there is a cheaper alternative to an outright replacement of the converter. or better still, what is the price of the catalytic converter and the exhaust pot?
My address is sonibota@yahoo.co.uk

regards.
If the silencer sounds well and the fuel consumption is not abnormal, then use your car.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2013
Call, SMS or mail
Beyond consultation, we sell & supply Honda car parts in Lagos & other parts of Nigeria.

rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2013
Call, SMS or mail,

DELIVERY & INSTALLATION OPTIONS AVAILABLE (Lagos only).
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by shegzyventures(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
22A7BBEC
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2013
From suspensions(shock absorbers), C.V. joints, silencers, catalysts and oxygen sensors, disc rotors & pads, ATF's, engines & gearboxes to all other Honda car parts with delivery and installation options,
Call or SMS
E-mail - rowlandch@yahoo.com

www.facebook.com/montaquehonda

www.Hondaspares.com.ng

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by MekT(m): 4:43am On May 09, 2013
jaibang: Good day sir,
I drive a 2001 honda passport jeep and my check transmission light is on, i have changed the oil and the light is still on. when i drive it early in the morning, the check transmission light and the cruise control light comes up at the same time and makes the jerk even while on motion, even when you accelerate the gear does not give speed. what would you suggest i change?

plz how did u fix the check trans issue?....mine is giving the same problem now.....Honda Passport 2000.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2013
MekT:

plz how did u fix the check trans issue?....mine is giving the same problem now.....Honda Passport 2000.
Passport is not a Honda but an Isuzu product.
Look for Isuzu dealer & mechanic.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ping2ping: 1:15pm On May 13, 2013
Hi. Does Honda shuttle (odessey 1999) have auto gear problems? I'm thinking of getting one but i'm being discouraged that Honda has history of transmission problems. Please advice me?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2013
ping2ping: Hi. Does Honda shuttle (odessey 1999) have auto gear problems? I'm thinking of getting one but i'm being discouraged that Honda has history of transmission problems. Please advice me?

Shuttle is a Honda Civic variant & to the best of my knowledge, does not have transmission issues.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
Check & change your gear-box & fibre mountings, the violent jerking that occur when they tear can damage the gearbox or dislocate your gear switch.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by olu4: 4:05pm On May 15, 2013
Good day bros,
I use the Honda CRV 1999 model, please give me prices for these parts:

1. The automatic winding engines for the 2 front doors
2. The idle control switch
3. AC Compressor
4. Fuel pump
5. Oil filter

Pls do you know what can make the two back tyres to cave in (like bow leg)
Tell me what part went bad and the cost of the part (somebody said it is some bushings)
Pls assist.

I will appreciate a quick respone, thanks.

segun_oluwadimu@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by shegzyventures(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port,we can still get a clean vehicle for you in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2013
E-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
www.hondaspares.com.ng
Facebook.com/montaquehondaspares
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2013
Too many compressor complains.
A/C compressors are meant to work intermitently(work & stop a while). This is made possible by your A/C thermostat which trips off your compressor at particular temperature allowing only the fan to blow for a while & starts the compressor later.
Be sure your thermostat is working, this way you prolong the life of your compressor.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2013
Do not wait for your gearbox to develop problems before you search for Honda ATF to rectify it, use Honda ATFs made for honda cars to prevent gearbox problems.
Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by odunkomolafe: 5:03am On May 28, 2013
how much can I get the "biscuit" for eod. 2003
Where can I get the original honda ATF
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Marpol: 4:21pm On May 28, 2013
@luvinhubby got the air filter and oil filter.

Nice doing business with you!
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Marpol: 1:49pm On May 30, 2013
uys my brand new toks Honda Accord 03 V6 model is displaying TCS sign with an exclamation mark in a triangle.

I tried swiching on and off the tcs button but its not responding. The car drives ok thou.

What could be the problem?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2013
Marpol: uys my brand new toks Honda Accord 03 V6 model is displaying TCS sign with an exclamation mark in a triangle.

I tried swiching on and off the tcs button but its not responding. The car drives ok thou.

What could be the problem?
It's your traction switch that works with the ABS system, the car will drive fine but may skid on slippery surface . You may have to do a scan on the vehicle.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
For those of us that has brought in or do intend to bring in flooded or flood damaged Honda cars from the U.S like 2008-2013 accord, 2009-2012 pilot etc, Be prepared to replace the brain box, fuse boxes, car stereo system, a/c fan blower, transponders and power steering relays for latest CRVs as these are the basic victims of floodwrecked Honda vehicles.
For these and other Honda car parts, contact us on - 08029255299, 08039121412. e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
www.hondaspares.com.ng
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by odunkomolafe: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
my accord 2003 is guzzzling fuel. What cld be wrong
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
odunkomolafe: my accord 2003 is guzzzling fuel. What cld be wrong
Check your catalyst converter & Oxygen sensors.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by opynanatoyayi: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
boss,
how do you turn off the "maint reqrd" light for a pilot, '04 after doing the required maintenance. also, kindly send the price of full strut assembly including mounted springs for same vehicle to kaptainblud@gmail.com.
thanks and regards...

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by odunkomolafe: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
good morn
Anytime I engage the gear of my eod in d morn or after it has been parkd for sometym. It makes a jerk what cld be wrong pls
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by rhames(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
how much is a complete engine an gearbox for a honda odyssey 2000 model car?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2013
odunkomolafe: good morn
Anytime I engage the gear of my eod in d morn or after it has been parkd for sometym. It makes a jerk what cld be wrong pls
Allow the car to steam a while after starting, pump the breaks and engage the gear, if it persists, change your transmission fluid.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by odunkomolafe: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2013
luvinhubby:
Allow the car to steam a while after starting, pump the breaks and engage the gear, if it persists, change your transmission fluid.
which atf do I use. Do u av atf and what is d cost
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
odunkomolafe: which atf do I use. Do u av atf and what is d cost
ATF- DW1 & it's N3,000 per can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.