Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,301 members, 7,850,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Bulk Sms Credit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Sms Credit (587 Views)

How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria / Credit Card In Nigeria: Advantages And Disadvantages / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms Credit by angelromeo: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
hi everyone

Pls I need help, with my bulksms site can i buy credit from anywhere or am I tied to the company that got the site for me even when the credit pricing is high? If I can pls where and how?

Thanks to obihighest & Emri.

Anyone with full information to help me on how can contact me @ prospnets@yahoo.com

God bless you.
Re: Bulk Sms Credit by obihighest: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Bro,i believe you are tied to the very company that gave you their platform in the first place ok,but if you want you can register with my company and get your credits at cheap rate ok.just call me on 08182938206.
Re: Bulk Sms Credit by Mostai: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
It depends on the sms gateway. You can contact you sms provider for solution.
Re: Bulk Sms Credit by smallze: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2011
You shouldn't be compelled to stick with any SMS provider that doesn't allow you maximize your avenues for profit,

(1) (Reply)

Processed Charcoal Available For Sale To Exporters / Fuel Station For Sale @ Ibadan / Company Account: Please Advise Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.