Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Wil You Do If: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Wil You Do If: (1159 Views)

How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. / If You See Your Grandma Drinkin Beer,what Wil You Do?(see Pic) / What Wil U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil You Do If: by Ranoscky(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
What would you do if you find out that, your father's 'best' friend, someone that supported your mum financialy for raising you up as a kid, incharge of your educational bills from kindergating to university level, found a very good well paid job for you after graduation and was incharge of ANY financial expenses that you and your mom needs to do, Now, what would you do if you find out that he was responsible for the death of your father?
Re: What Wil You Do If: by obowunmi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
*** brb****
Re: What Wil You Do If: by zangiff(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2011
leave that 4 God to judge,at least u cant kill him but he cant live till eternity,he will surely be made to suffer 4 all hes done
Re: What Wil You Do If: by Goldieluks: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2011
zangiff:

leave that 4 God to judge,at least u cant kill him but he cant live till eternity,he will surely be made to suffer 4 all hes done

True,plus he will pay for his deeds.
Re: What Wil You Do If: by InkedNerd(f): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2011
zangiff:

Goldieluks:

True,plus he will pay for his deeds.

Sorry but I no get time to wait for punishment for yeye man. I go show am pepe well well angry.
Re: What Wil You Do If: by elettrodad(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2011
Hi there,
Is it that common that a man, usually friend of one of the parents sustain economically one family?
I ask because is not the first time I heard of this and i have a person close to me who has grown that way.
This is very difficult to understand (for me at least) without considering extra involving on the family relation by this person such as real paternity or something like this. Can you please explain me how this works?

Thank you.
Re: What Wil You Do If: by InkedNerd(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2011
elettrodad:

Hi there,
Is it that common that a man, usually friend of one of the parents sustain economically one family?
I ask because is not the first time I heard of this and i have a person close to me who has grown that way.
This is very difficult to understand (for me at least) without considering extra involving on the family relation by this person such as real paternity or something like this. Can you please explain me how this works?

Thank you.

I don't know about a friend but I have heard of men entrusting their immediate family to their brother.
Re: What Wil You Do If: by Tosinville(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2011
I'll get a 9mm to for him too
Re: What Wil You Do If: by MsPotato(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2011
To be honest I dont really know what I would do. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Wil You Do If: by sexy74(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2011
@ poster

does your mother know if the said man is responsible for the death of your father.

if she does, then she is an accomplice to the act.

RUN for them both.
Re: What Wil You Do If: by Ranoscky(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2011
^^ It's not me that it happened to, and pertaining to your question, the mother had no idea that the man is the one responsible.
Re: What Wil You Do If: by nanidee(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
hm, dicey situation here,

lemme think about this
Re: What Wil You Do If: by Beync(f): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
Awe! so sad. this man deserve to die but his father the devil will kill him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Who Had Quins On The Nhs / How Many Children Should One Have / mother's love is supreme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.