Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes (38853 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by drinoayo: 4:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie on Thursday celebrated her son Henry Okojie with five cakes on his sixth birthday.

The 36-year-old shared a video on Instagram of the moment her family posed for pictures.

The actress adopted cartoon characters – Paw Patrol, PJ Masks, Avengers, Blaze and the Monster Machines – as designs on the cakes, Igbere TV reports.

Mercy captioned her post, “…Happy birthday to my Henry….. May grace always speak for you…”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHNU_kaFhpG/?igshid=15ma39klckpde

Mercy and her husband Prince Okojie have four children together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4VEAlpvuHM

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Chicagoesontop: 4:15am On Nov 06, 2020
Mercy the correct girl.. Carry go

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Sleekbaby(f): 5:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Children can be funny, fighting and dragging things always. Happy birthday Henry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Denique(f): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Daddy's girl @Purity kiss

She stole the day! cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Happy birthday kiddo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Shortyy(f): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2020
The boy is shy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Why not 6 cakes?

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2020
One of the easiest way to hold a man down is to born plenty for him head,let me see how he will have spear time and resources to mess around,mercy is exactly doing that LMAO

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by UniqueConcepto(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2020
Happy birthday to him. God bless his new age

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Akukaliaa(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2020
cry

Five cakes on his sixth birthday?This doesn't evince love and care rather it shows wastefulness and a sheer desire to increase the number of spoilt kids on our damaged streets.

With this endeavour, when he clocks 30 with plethora of achievements on his fragile shoulders, he would expect the world to shut down Vegas and Ibiza to celebrate him.

Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by dayleke: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Why only 5 and not 6?

Sebi na 6yrs the boy dey celebrate. ...

Happy birthday to you boy.

Your mom cheated you one cake o.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by LoneGoal: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by IjebuWarrior: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
The funny thing is majority of her Nollywood friends are secretly wishing her bad. grin

Inside 9ja life cool

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by omoadeleye(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
na the new trend be this.. waiting for another celeb to celebrate their kid birthday with 20 cakes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by slawormiir: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations to the young niggarrrr

The niggarrrr among them though....
He should start learning how to be mentally strong because female children are complicated and they demand your mental strength

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by ATEAMS: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by faithfull18(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Why not 6 cakes?
I was about to ask

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by debola27(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
One of the easiest way to hold a man down is to born plenty for him head,let me see how he will have spear time to mess around,mercy is exactly doing that LMAO
It doesn't mean o. I know men with plenty kids that still mess around

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Should have made it six cakes

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Eryyy92: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2020
is like her home na ori nri
Happy birthday day to the young boy
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Rebuke: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
One of the easiest way to hold a man down is to born plenty for him head,let me see how he will have spear time to mess around,mercy is exactly doing that LMAO

Smh. If yhu like born a thousand for a man, if yhu don't have a good character to keep a home and always mess around, yhu will be tossed out like an old coin.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by tammie24: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Why not 6 cakes?

And get him 6 shoes too
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
And she is not even a yellow bone down there. How can this man do this to the kids Like ibos like Trump! shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Why not just make it a round figure. Order 6 cakes for his 6th birthday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Or11: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Why not 6 cakes?
one cake baker Bleep up and failed to deliver lol

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by RiquiPuig(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2020
that's her own business cool.. we move

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Abusadiq01(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2020
You know what I call dat shit? "EXTRAVAGANCY"

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by tammie24: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
see you

You go shock say na them dey mess around paas sef

If you like born your liver join

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding / Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.