Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel (19515 Views)

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Lorddominic(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Yeah, I concur with Miss Chinenye's testimony...the slain lady (victim) was my kinswoman...those bastards on black ended her prematurely.
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Rebuke: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Sad story...I have noticed that many of the victims of police brutality seem to be Igbos.

Also I believe that some of these incidents could have been avoided if the victims obeyed the police. Please whenever you are stopped by police, kindly obey every instructions from them..no need arguing and claiming you know your right, some of these police men are always high and scared too..don't go and waste your life arguing with a trigger happy policeman.

Bros, yhu ain't making sense please. What side of the stories do yhu always believe? The side of the police or the victims?

Read the story again. It's not about not stopping for police at check points, rather their ability to do anything bad to anyone at anytime and lie against yhu.
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Tareq1105: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Sad story...I have noticed that many of the victims of police brutality seem to be Igbos.

Also I believe that some of these incidents could have been avoided if the victims obeyed the police. Please whenever you are stopped by police, kindly obey every instructions from them..no need arguing and claiming you know your right, some of these police men are always high and scared too..don't go and waste your life arguing with a trigger happy policeman.

That's the way to go.
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Shakaranews20: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2020
I remember this case that year. It was all over the news.
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by EdiskyHarry: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2020
The NPF contributes 50% of the problems we have in Nigeria
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Apawicked: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

Obey the police? what their to obey the police for with her story? all the people these trigger happy police have been killing all disobeyed police? why will threaten the people in this scenario instead of condemning police brutality. I hope its not an insult if I tell you that you are foolish
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by epicmadam(f): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
omodaamola:
Nawa o...

Nigerian policemen no get fear of God o, you shot someone just because you flagged them to stop. shocked

Criminals will drop N100, hail you and waka pass..kai! What is wrong with this country sef? angry

Ewo!!!
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Femeto: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
They should be given fire arms only when dey want to burst a robbery or terror operation.
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Femeto: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its not on SARS. The whole Police is messed up.
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
omodaamola:
Nawa o...

Nigerian policemen no get fear of God o, you shot someone just because you flagged them to stop. shocked

Criminals will drop N100, hail you and waka pass..kai! What is wrong with this country sef? angry
Follow me let's go to new Zealand
Their police don't harm or brutalise people there cool
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by dplores(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
omodaamola:
Nawa o...

They, men in uniform no matter how he or she claim saint are the number 1 criminal.

Every uniform man is, just that dem get level.

#100 lvl
#1000 lvl
#10,000 lvl
#100,000 lvl
#1,000,000 lvl

Like that...
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by twilliamx(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

So in a car with yoruba hausa and igbo.. the policeman selected the igbo in darkness to kill...walahi you no get sense..

1 Like

Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Ogaga87(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
I remember this incident... Police na longtime werey
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Ajsmart(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
This brought tears to my eyes. I pray for God’s comfort over her family’s life.
This could have been my story as my encounter with SARS prompted me to go back to the U.S lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by etunoman76(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

I quite agree on some police men being high sometimes, especially at night. 2 years ago, my wife and I stopped at the junction of the Federal Medical Center (FMC) Airport Road, Jabi, to ask some policemen in their patrol van direction to the place. My car internal light was lit to show that it was just me and my wife in the car, I had just greeted the officers and was about to ask for direction after the officer closest to us had responded, only for one policeman in the dark to jump to my wife's side of the car with gun cocked and I am still pretty sure his finger was already on the trigger. "Yes, Oga wetin you want?" The expression on his face was of a drunk with glazed eyes and he was swaying from side to side with gun pointed at us. It was his colleague that was attending to us that quickly told him to calm down that he was already attending to us.

It was after we got home from the hospital that night, where we went to see a friend's wife that put to bed and needed our attention, that the seriousness of the incident hit me. It is better imagined what that sort of officer was capable of doing if any of us in the car had made any move that seemed threatening to him in his state of mind at that time.
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by jacoik(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

you are very stupid by saying if the victim had obeyed police. so because the victim refused to obey police and police will have the license to kill? may you and your family never experience what so many of those victim experienced. amen
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by DisLifeSha: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
There are many bad police officers but if they stop you obey. It's preferable to laugh with them when talking to them. And if possible if they ask you for money, give them because the cost of a dead person for burial is higher. Wisdom can see us through

Skyfornia:

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Igbunu4: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
The driver was Tobi, is Tobi Igbo? Stop smoking that grass, is not good for you
Skyfornia:

Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by dstar01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nigerian Police did more damage than good in the last 20 years. So many untimely death courtesy the Nigerian Police force. undecided

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
wetin police people don do ordinary Nigerians fit cause revolts and killing of policemen anywhere seen.....yet no of these were heard and the police never claim responsibility or publicly apologize for all their actions, instead they are claiming there morale is down........
can you imagine the oppressor crying being oppressed? I just hope all these judicial panel don't end in probe panels and dump one side!
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by portplus: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dididrumz:
These police stories will never end if even half of their victims want to speak out

You are right.
Most the people coming forward to take advantage of the various Panels across the states are the educated and urban dwellers.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by Kehinderichard(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
I couldn't sleep when I heard the news then. Linda was my junior in school then. Such a calm lady
Re: Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel by sammysneh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
When I say Nigeria is not a country worth dying for people would say am wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Businessman Attacked By Hoodlums In Taraba (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.