Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k (1795 Views)

Lagos Cleared Luxurious Bus (bluebird) For Sale @ 3.5 M In Ibadan.(give Away) / Nissan Bluebird For Sale N190k / Nissan Bluebird For Sale In Port Harcourt. Price Reduce to 120k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
Manual Transmission
No A/c
stereo sound system
Neat Upholstery
All 4 tyres ALLOY
8 plugs
CAR IS GOOD FOR AN EVERYDAY USE

YOU CAN VIEW THE CAR HERE http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/cars/18622/nissan-bluebird-for-dash-100k

FIRST COME FIRST HAVE

Call Me On 08083531391

Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
kademilola:

Manual Transmission
No A/c
stereo sound system
Neat Upholstery
All 4 tyres ALLOY
8 plugs
CAR IS GOOD FOR AN EVERYDAY USE

You really need to post a picture, especially of the engine with 8 spark plugs! Unless it's a Twin Spark, or a V8 engine, how do you account for the 4 extra plugs?

The picture on Nairalist might as well not be there. It's so grainy, almost impossible to make out what it is. The fact it's rotated 90 degrees to the right doesn't help either.
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by abayorme: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
@siena its obvious you dont know about bluebirds. they're like dat. v4 engines with 8plugs, trust me i know what I'm saying. I own one too
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by sultaan(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2011
The seller misinforms through his fingers, most U12 bluebirds are 4 cyl, few were v6.Now 8 plugs is a ridiculous misinformation
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2011
abayorme:

@siena its obvious you dont know about bluebirds. they're like dat. v4 engines with 8plugs,  trust me i know what I'm saying. I own one too

Your ignorance shows with every word you type. For starters, there's no such thing as a V4 engine in any Nissan Bluebird. The 4 cylinders were I4 (inline 4). And they had 1 spark plug per cylinder. If you don't know something, then please watch, listen and learn, rather than attempt to be knowledgeable when you know nothing.

All 4 cylinder Nissan Bluebirds had 4 spark plugs.
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
still available for 100k ,first come first have
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
All 4 cylinder Nissan Bluebirds had 4 spark plugs.[/color]
[quote][/quote]

Abayorme is right. I really wouldn't know whatever names the engine of the Nissan bluebird are called, but I too had one in the late 90s, and it ran on 8 plugs. It is the 1990 European T72 Nissan Bluebird and which preceded the Primera on our roads in Nigeria. Of course I used to find the fact that it had 8 plugs intriguing and amusing, but that was it--that beautiful car had 8 plugs. Siena, please find out and explain to us why?
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
sultaan:

The seller misinforms through his fingers, most U12 bluebirds are 4 cyl, few were v6.Now 8 plugs is a ridiculous misinformation

The OP has displayed the photo of the Bluebird he's offering for sale in another post. It is a T72 not a U12.
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
Costee:

The OP has displayed the photo of the Bluebird he's offering for sale in another post. It is a T72 not a U12.

Got you.

In that case, I apologise unreservedly to Mr Abayorme.

Some versions of the Euro T72's did come with twin spark engines. Similar to the system adopted by Alfa Romeo, and still in production today.

In the Alfa, it's mainly to enhance combustion efficiency, and thus lower exhaust emissions. It was also an advantage, if the cylinder head design was poorly cast. Not seen the ones in the T72 CA20E engines, so can't really comment on the set-up used.
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
Siena:

Got you.

In that case, I apologise unreservedly to Mr Abayorme.

Some versions of the Euro T72's did come with twin spark engines. Similar to the system adopted by Alfa Romeo, and still in production today.

In the Alfa, it's mainly to enhance combustion efficiency, and thus lower exhaust emissions. It was also an advantage, if the cylinder head design was poorly cast. Not seen the ones in the T72 CA20E engines, so can't really comment on the set-up used.

The mark of a true gentleman. And thanks for the info.
Re: Nissan Bluebird For Dash @100k by abayorme: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
Thanks sienna, thanks costee!

(1) (Reply)

Kyoto Oil - makes ur Fuel last longer..Tried & Tested / Toyota Camry 2008 Xle For Sale / Camry 2001(fat Light) Or Honda Babyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.