Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,322 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Career Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Training (1161 Views)

IT Career Training At A Very Cheap Rate / Ict Career Training DVD Videos: Join Our Facebook Page / Ict Career Training Videos!!! Microsoft/cisco/vmware/citrix/cloud/virtualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Training by Abbraabudu: 4:33am On Jun 27, 2007
I have graduated from school and I'm looking for job now. I think if I take some career training courses to enhance my work chance, it is easy for me to find a good job. I have no idea about this. I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Re: Career Training by Ojurere(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2007
Well i can't really say if i would be of any help. First you have to let people know your field of study so they can advise you on how to go about your training. Some quality books can also enhance your skill. I developed myself through quality book by various AUTHORS. Let us see how we can take it from there.
Re: Career Training by sojay(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ojurere,thx for the info.I'm also in the same situation.I studied banking/finance at unilag.What can i do to equip/buildup myself.Thx a bunch as i hear from u.
Re: Career Training by Ojurere(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2007
Sojay,

You need to first identify what you want to do with your degree. I would suggest you first get to know your area of interest then follow up with relevant books in that line. I have been working for some time now and i have found marketing very interesting so i have started developing myself in that line. Though i have not added any other certificate to my B.Sc Business Admin since 1999, i have been able to attend quite a number of seminars relating to marketing, customer care and how to close sales.

I have a small library that i have equipped with some technical books that would aid my being relevant in the business world. Call me for further gist 08023048303.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Methods And Principles Of Food, Chemical And Technology Creativity / MUST READ: 10 Traits That Young Millionaires Have In Common / List Of Professions that thrive on lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.