Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In (317 Views)

Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by Zealoy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello Nlanders am having This serious issues which has been bothering me for long now, please ignore my typos cuz am not gud in writing,

I saw an advert on jiji about a one room self contained to let here in Lagos State ojo local government area to be precise, so I placed a call to the person he asked me to come and see the house, after inspecting the house i was so skeptical about the place honestly my mind did accept it but my friend persuaded me to make the payment, after I made d payment the landlord said I should wait for about 2weeks to enable him do some renovation which I agreed, it's been 2months now anytime I asked him if I should move into the huz he gives me some fremzy excuses that he is having issue with the local government about permit to continue d renovations, pls guys what should I do cause am suspecting he scammed me of my money, am thinking about getting him arrested but honestly don't know how to go about it, pls guys here is his brothers number I will like u guys to call him threatening him to pay me back my money or allow me move into the house i paid for
0905 901 8192
Re: Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by Zealoy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
His own number is not reachable that was y I dropped his brothers number cause they are all partners in crime, I paid #100k pls guys I need to get my money back or he allow me move into the apartment I paid for since September I made the payment, I need u guys to call and threaten them about a legal action against them if they don't return my money
Re: Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by Shortyy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Run away from locanto and jiji adverts grin
Re: Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zealoy:
His own number is not reachable that was y I dropped his brothers number cause they are all partners in crime, I paid #100k pls guys I need to get my money back or he allow me move into the apartment I paid for since September I made the payment, I need u guys to call and threaten them about a legal action against them if they don't return my money

What's your name? I will get someone to call him.
Re: Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by Zealoy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your name? I will get someone to call him.
my name is Chris, tell him the tall fair guy that paid him for over 2months he refused to let him move in
Re: Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zealoy:
my name is Chris, tell him the tall fair guy that paid him for over 2months he refused to let him move in

Has he paid you yet?
Re: Landlord Collected My Money Over Two Months And Refused Me To Move In by Zealoy(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Has he paid you yet?
not yet he has been on the run

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. / Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat On Ayodele Street Mafoluku Oshodi For Rent / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.