Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document (866 Views)

Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by jUeLiZ: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
good evening good friends. please my friend just got his Canadian work permit.

But I'm suspecting foul play... document looks fake..could not convinced him beyond reasonable doubt. So we r trying to verify it.. please does anyone have a sample of the original. please can you post.... just want to verify..
thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by ednut1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
yes its fake. Did he do any interview to get a job or get an LMAI done by the employer did he do medicals did he do biometrics did he send his passport to accra for stamping. if the answers are no he has been scammed. Nigerians need to wise up.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html check here

1 Like

Re: How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by jUeLiZ: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
ednut1:
yes its fake. Did he do any interview to get a job or get an LMAI done by the employer did he do medicals did he do biometrics did he send his passport to accra for stamping. if the answers are no he has been scammed. Nigerians need to wise up.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html check here
.. thanks brother
Re: How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by Sodiano: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
ednut1:

...... it actually not neccesary for him to do all the above mention before he can be granted an original Canada work permit if the company or agent that run it for him knows his way.... but I'll advice him to go and confirm the stuff very well b4 paying balance
Re: How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by ednut1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sodiano:
...... it actually not neccesary for him to do all the above mention before he can be granted an original Canada work permit if the company or agent that run it for him knows his way.... but I'll advice him to go and confirm the stuff very well b4 paying balance
i don't argue with ignorant people. no be only run it. don't check requirements on the website you hear. Allow agents to keep duping you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by justwise(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sodiano:

You don’t know what you are talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sodiano:
scammer

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens If Your Region Earns You A US Citizenship / Urgent: Minimum Tuition For The Issuance Of Uk Visa / Old Or New [b]tourist Attraction Centers [/b]in Nigeria, Which One Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.