Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

NYSC: Plateau State To Abia State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Plateau State To Abia State (246 Views)

I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Plateau State To Abia State by FONAF: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello family.I'm asking this question on behalf of my wife(PCM). She intends to travel by air from Abuja.By road from Jos to Abuja to....so my question is which state is closest to NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State
Re: NYSC: Plateau State To Abia State by Pearlqueen(f): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Imo State Airport is closest to Umuahia in Abia from where you can easily locate Bende.
Re: NYSC: Plateau State To Abia State by HarunaWest(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Portharcourt is another Option as well..

(1) (Reply)

Nysc And The Nigeria Diaspora / How To Build A Career In CHY Mall E Commerce Trading With Little Capital. / Register For Gre, Toefl, Sat, Ielts,gmat At A Very Affordable Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.