Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Let Your Light Burn In The Darkness. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Your Light Burn In The Darkness. (183 Views)

Cars, Tricycle Burn In Aba Bu IPOB Enforcers / Simon Ekpa’s Arrest Prompted Charly Boy To Scream, “may He Burn In Hell.” / Light Survey: Did Your Light Just Dim And Went Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Light Burn In The Darkness. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good Evening people! I am just a human being wishing to share my knowledge and spread love as much as I can. It is a fact that no one will live forever and in this short life of ours we should embrace life with love and happiness remembering that our happiness lies entirely within us.
I am no scholar and my opinion is not binding on any individual but subject to scrutiny , criticism and modification as seen fit by the reader.
My sole purpose of creating this thread is to build a platform where young people can learn to love one another selflessly as LOVE is the only weapon that can break down every barrier bedeviling societal advancement in terms of human relations.
I , Nneiro11 welcome you to a new world of hope and adventure. A world where no one is judged by their personal opinion or way of life. Sit tight as I work on our very first topic ,BE THE CANDLE IN THE DARK NIGHT!!!!
Re: Let Your Light Burn In The Darkness. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
BE THE CANDLE IN THE DARK NIGHT!!

The candle is a device that gives LIGHT. It comes in different shape and size. But its primary purpose is 'helping us to see in the darkness'. Every human being is a candle. And if every human being is a candle , then no one should be left in the darkness. Darkness here refers to PAIN.
Pain I define as A HURT WHICH COULD BE EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL THAT IS EITHER SELF INFLICTED OR INFLICTED ON US BY AN EXTERNAL AGENT IN THE PROCESS OF ATTAINING A NEED.

We all have experienced pain in varying degrees. The magnitude of this pain has been magnified by the fact that we live in a part of the world where parents seem less involved in the emotional well being of their wards. This has led many to seek solace in the hand of strangers or taking sense dulling substances in order to cope with the harsh reality of life.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!
Re: Let Your Light Burn In The Darkness. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
The pain humans face stems from emotional trauma arising from rejection. We all yen for love and attention which is not free when it is coming from humans like us. Love between humans is never FREE not minding the relationship existing between the people involved. Understanding this harsh reality of life will help us to free our minds of worry and be happy.

Rejection I would like to define as undervaluing a person as a result of a perceived inadequacy in CHARACTER, POSSESSION OR DESIRED VALUE which leads to splitting of people. This results in severe PAIN which may cause acute mental disorder. Our modern society is filled with people who are mentally ill though very well dressed. People easily take offence and violence erupts from small arguments. Everyone out there is broken and we need healing.

We all need to light our candles . It is time for us to SHINE and exterminate the DARKNESS
Re: Let Your Light Burn In The Darkness. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
TO BE CONTINUED!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Are Major Supplier Of Fresh And Undiluted Honey. / Chioma Come And Get Your Man Out Of My DM” – Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.