Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name (88764 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / Davido Changes His Twitter Name / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

You've no idea of what you're saying. In Brazil, mix race commonly called pardos can never identify as blacks because they have diverse ethnic backgrounds, namely mestizos (white and Amerindian ancestry), mulattos (white and african ancestry).

I don't know where you got your fictitious "2020 census" from, but the last census conducted in Brazil had whites as the majority at 47%, pardos as 2nd majority as 43%, and blacks at a minority at 8%.
1.I take Mixed as blacks
2.Because Nigeria's last census showed 129 m means we are still 129?
There's something called population growth.

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

Bros mixed are counted as blacks
They are footballers
If you watch Basketball you would notice that most(almost 90%) are black
Doesn't mean most of the Americans are black

theFilmtricsay

In Brazil and South Africa, mixed race don't identify as blacks. They have their own classifications. In South Africa, they are called coloured, in Brazil, they are called pardos.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

1.I take Mixed as blacks
2.Because Nigeria's last census showed 129 m means we are still 129?
There's something called population growth.

theFilmtricsay

1. Then you would be very wrong indeed. Mixed race is a broad term that encompasses people of multi-ethnic backgrounds. Under mixed race, there are mulattos, Mestizos, cafuzos, and caboclos.

2. How does this correlate with population of brazil by race?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Flytime: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Werey grin

For those that said Brazilians ain't white....

What are they...

Color Blind me is having a problem with all these unAfrican countries saying the ain't white....

Apart from the carribeans
they are mixed and most of them you would call white have this look like they were mixed with Hispanic and an African
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

1. Then you would be very wrong indeed. Mixed race is a broad term that encompasses people of multi-ethnic backgrounds. Under mixed race, there are mulattos, Mestizos, cafuzos, and caboclos.

2. How does this correlate with population of brazil by race?

1.I never forced my opinion on any body
I call them blacks 'cause of their Negroid features
2.Since you have no tangible proof
Let's stop derailing the thread

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by kenex4ever(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
fmcjunior:
What's with begging a man for 10yrs just to use his name? Have you not been using the name since time immemorial? Smh.
na only one person fit use am.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

In Brazil and South Africa, mixed race don't identify as blacks. They have their own classifications. In South Africa, they are called coloured, in Brazil, they are called pardos.
Their ansestors are black
I call dem pardos blacks
Because if they were to choose a MAJOR race it would be NEGROID
'Cause the native brazilians look like blacks

theFilmtricsay

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

1.I never forced my opinion on any body
I call them blacks 'cause of their Negroid features
2.Since you have no tangible proof

theFilmtricsay
theFilmtric:

Their ansestors are black
I call dem pardos blacks
Because if they were to choose a MAJOR race it would be NEGROID
'Cause the native brazilians look like blacks

theFilmtricsay

Wow. Your ignorance get muscles. I'm short of words.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

Wow. Your ignorance get muscles. I'm short of words.
Yeah,Yeah,Yeah
Thanks bro
Those half-castes are white to you abi?

Please stop qouting me

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by whiteseed(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Freelane33:
Big bags for the lucky Brazilian
hello bro, good afternoon.. please check your mail.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by stonecoldcafe: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
setobaba:
A Nigerian would have given that out for a selfie with davido or ordinary 20k giveaway

Linda Ikeji has been begging for hers since (to use for her blog website) but the price is too high so she just free d thing for the person grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by CSNg: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Stop talking down on a black man.

Tell us your price is 10k
Iranu undecided

I would collect N10m

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by OgideAgu: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by succri(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
ok ?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Revolva(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Seerade029:

Brazilians ain't white

Bro Brazilian are of mix ethnicity

There are whites from European ancestry, ameri Indians, blacks ,mixed races and mullato mestizos those are of mixed
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

Nah. Mixed race or Pardos as they are commonly called in Brazil constitute 43% of the population. Blacks 8%. Contextually, the 47% white population is a majority.

A majority is 50% or more.

The black population is far larger. A vast number who call themselves pardos will be considered blacks elsewhere. You can chose.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by lkillbrokehoes: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:
Brazilians are not white
So they re brown?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by lkillbrokehoes: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
What's my Own
Cow wey Alhaji Dem send Musa make e supply for Taraba State.
Musa miss road do u-turn go Ajegunle.
Make una help me ask oga looter. To return Jalingo Road Sign o.
Yeye person
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Coldie(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
So they re brown?
Are Indians white?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Spaxon(f): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Yeye person
Do u actually kill. Hoes?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by oloshun(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:

So Brazilians are whites? Is that what you are saying? And you said it ad if you know what you are saying! Well, it depends on the fraction of the population.

Werey grin

For those that said Brazilians ain't white....

What are they...

Color Blind me is having a problem with all these unAfrican countries saying the ain't white....

Apart from the carribeans
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by lkillbrokehoes: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
Do u actually kill. Hoes?
Yup! hungry and broke ones grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by lkillbrokehoes: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:
Are Indians white?
Brazilians are whites too, but they are mixed
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by DragonFire433: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hail Nairalanders.

Una don leave that useless Davido story, now you guys are fighting over race and skin colour.

I salute una oo
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
grandstar:

A majority is 50% or more.

The black population is far larger. A vast number who call themselves pardos will be considered blacks elsewhere. You can chose.
In Brazil, mixed race doesn't always denote african and white ancestry, there are other ethnic backgrounds in the mix. Pardos is a broad term that encompasses people of multi-ethnic backgrounds, namely, mulattos (african and European ancestry), Mestizos (Amerindian and European ancestry), cafuzos (Amerindian and African ancestry), and caboclos (indigenous Brazilian and European ancestry). As a group, they are classified as Pardos, and will identify as such in a census. Therefore it's factually wrong to classify pardos as blacks since some of them don't have african ancestry at all.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Spaxon(f): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Yup! hungry and broke ones grin

O wrong nau
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

In Brazil, mixed race doesn't always denote african and white ancestry, there are other ethnic backgrounds in the mix. Pardos is a broad term that encompasses people of multi-ethnic backgrounds, namely, mulattos (african and European ancestry), Mestizos (Amerindian and European ancestry), cafuzos (Amerindian and African ancestry), and caboclos (indigenous Brazilian and European ancestry). As a group, they are classified as Pardos, and will identify as such in a census. Therefore it's factually wrong to classify pardos as blacks since some of them don't have african ancestry at all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by HomerTimpson: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:

O wrong nau
omo yoruba to set tongue

Don't be surprsised he can't kill a fly for real. Just for the troll
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
setobaba:
A Nigerian would have given that out for a selfie with davido or ordinary 20k giveaway

If I was a Brazilian guy. I would have sold it but not some 20k. I mean millions.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by bewla(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Stop talking down on a black man.
Tell us your price is 10k Iranu undecided
Abasha
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by witworth(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Since the name means a lot to him, then more goodluck young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.