Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) (45568 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija / More Photos From Blac Chyna’s Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by revived: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Soooo
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Embarrassing herself online. When the guy was right infront of u u were doing shakara then u go to social media to search for him? Lmao.

7 Likes

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by flexyrule(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Attention
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
The hate for women on this thread is alarming. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by NOwazobia: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
You shall have the attetion you are seeking.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
This girl dons sha....

Sugbon omo dara ko de ni iwa.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Danny50: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I dont mind selling my looted rice then spend the cash on you.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by AfroKnight: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
When the guy snub am now she will come and be forming “I am my own woman”. “I don’t need any man.”

grin

Women are generally not good at shooting accurate shots. You people don’t practice enough.

Where’s palema007 sef? Come and see your friend.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
All the pre bbn,bbn, and post bbn rod wey diswan don collect never do, still dey find shot..abeg all diswan nor be news jare
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by IamFINESSE: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Until men realize their true potentials angry

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Women will always be women.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by RedPhoenix: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Don't mind to spend my dad's pension funds in her.

Ftc BTW

Werey Alascura grin
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Ftc BTW

Highly disappointed in you son

1 Share

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by UDUJ(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Ftc BTW

My son I trained you better than this. I am very disappointed in you angry

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by igwedubai2(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adorable jare undecided
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
She's beautiful indeed!?
And that's woman spirit!!
Please guys support me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNRQ28Oxq7k

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by CreativeHub180(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good luck to her

gracegrace668:
The hate for women on this thread is alarming. lipsrsealed
You sounded like JJC.
On this thread or forum
Besides, bashing each other no mean say we really hate one another. Let a girl open a thread that she's single & searching, you go see guys flooding the thread cheesy
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by gr8child(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wahala for prospective toaster wey never watch BBN before and no go fit judge the babe character.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
judetov2:
hahahahah... see her Igbo head like coconut

Afonja weed smoker, I sight you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by ArticleBeast: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

Pity your mama.
Pikin wey go suppose abort o
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Finchmgh: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Ftc BTW

Not funny
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by IMAMofWAR: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
i am the guy.i am married. i was trying to tell you that yur eye lashes is falling off. abeg carry your expired smelling kpekus and face front abeg. i dont do oloshos angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Initial gragra is over ?
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
this is good. Nigerian ladies better start to adopt this new culture of shooting their shot at the men they admire if not they may end up being left with 8th/9th wife options to the old men sponsoring them while we wait for younger fresher cunts growing up. young women our age are losing if they don't stop the shame and shoot shots at scarce rare promising young men.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by humilitypays(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Ftc BTW
You need to your dad's retirement gratuity bro, pension is now delayed, start with the gratuity before another guy uses their family's life insurance to outsmart you wink
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Finchmgh: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Useless and confused set of humans called ladies
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Tumbulum: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Ftc BTW
it is finished
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
lightangel65i:
Yes shoot your shot, we will Bleep you and dump you like we do our average nigerian oloshos, third class olosho you would never be dating/marriage materials
Pls just shut it u uncouth entity. You think it's every male that's so childish. For your info, women fvck for the sake of simply fvcking too. So she can walk out the door after d miserable affair too OK.

3 Likes

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Faguy: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Some of all this yeyebrity will end up unmarried even person to bang them no go dey. hawkers in disguise

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by toye440: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Day don break
Aunty Biological Clock Wan Tick Finish, No Time For Fooling Around With Football Age. Anyway Shiloh No Dey This Year For All Una Wey Dey Still Look Good On Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hourglass Figure In Sports Polo And Black Leggings / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding In Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.