Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Earn Money From Surveys In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Money From Surveys In Nigeria (525 Views)

Make Money Online Completing Tasks, Surveys, Playing Games, Etc. / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From Surveys In Nigeria by Jansport(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2020
It's a general notion that Nigerians especially are being marginalised when it comes to online opportunities. This is nothing but true and this was borne by the incessant fraudulent activities carried out by some Nigerians across the world. This has reduced the integrity of all Nigerians " in the eyes of foreigners".

It's on this note, I will like to introduce any body who wishes to earn passive income weeky into our own Nigerian made survey site, where you earn as much as $5 or more weekly by just answering surveys.

After registration to this site, you will get survey invites through mail for about five times weekly. On completion of each survey, you get rewarded with more than a dollar. Register below to start earning:

https://mbwx/jLTv

Re: Earn Money From Surveys In Nigeria by Jansport(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2020
There was a mistake on money you earn per survey. I mean to type:

"As much as $1".

(1) (Reply)

Any Available Job Offer You Know / Python Or UI/UX / How I Was Denied An Employment Because My Brother Works For The Same Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.