Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,753 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. (1081 Views)

New Arrival! Google Pixel 3 (128GB). Wireless Charging, Excellent Camera. 85K. / Apple Airpod 1 With Wireless Charging Case- 40k / New Sealed Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
It was sent to me alongside a phone, from the USA. It didn’t come with a box... it has noise cancellation, appears on find my phone, appears on Settings—>General—>About. It has a blasting bass that sometimes gives me headache.. cheesy
Selling for 35k. Location is Ibadan.
WhatsApp or call; 07063789972

Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Noise cancellation

Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Available

Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Millz09: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
25k?
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Cc: millz09
It’s 32k last.

1 Like

Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Kingoftrust(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Alvin007:
Cc: millz09
It’s 32k last.
so u can’t tell if it’s original or not?
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kingoftrust:
so u can’t tell if it’s original or not?
It’s hard to tell bro...too many clones and replicas...if this ain’t original...then...Apple is in trouble..coz it has ALL the features of the original.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by numtums(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Alvin007:

It’s hard to tell bro...too many clones and replicas...if this ain’t original...then...Apple is in trouble..coz it has ALL the features of the original.
Compare the serial numbers( in the iPhone settings and the body) then does it have spatial audio ?
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
numtums:

Compare the serial numbers( in the iPhone settings and the body) then does it have spatial audio ?
Tried that already..its serial number is that of a ‘replaced’ AirPods pro. I guess it was regarded as ‘misplaced’ or it was regarded as ‘not-delivered’. So, Apple marked the serial number as ‘replaced’. Hence, it’s firmware can’t be updated.
At the same time, the serial number might have been printed on it from a variety of ‘replaced’ serial numbers which might make it a clone...but, these same clone companies can also print a genuine serial number.
Regarding the spatial audio, Spatial audio came with the AirPods Pro firmware update. And this particular AirPod has the initial firmware which never had the spatial update...
The whole ish is confusing...that’s why I’m selling at that price.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by BonkoINC: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bring i will buy it .

30k.. but how do we do the waybill cus i am in delta state.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2020
BonkoINC:
Bring i will buy it .

30k.. but how do we do the waybill cus i am in delta state.
It’s 32k last. Your location might also be a problem.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Akin2910(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Is it still available ?
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Akin2910:
Is it still available ?
Yes. It’s still available.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
So, I have decided not to sell anymore. Apologies to potential interested buyers.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by romoruyi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
That is a clone.....the FCC is not written well and Hinges on the case are not well placed. Serial numbers are copied from other original Airpods pro.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
romoruyi:
That is a clone.....the FCC is not written well and Hinges on the case are not well placed. Serial numbers are copied from other original Airpods pro.
The serial number on the case even differs from the serial number in the settings. Apparently, this ain’t even the original case. I just compared it to another one(Brand new original) and the sound production is the same..that’s why I ain’t selling no more. Thanks.
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by BonkoINC: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Alvin007:
It’s 32k last. Your location might also be a problem.
K
Re: Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case For Sale. by Alvin007: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
numtums:

Spatial popped up today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOOOOLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!! / Clean Google Pixel 3XL 128GB DUAL-SIM =90k / Macbook Air 13" 2011 128GB/4GB - 130K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.