Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure (1708 Views)

Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / Nigeria To Start Issuing Visas On Arrival For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by stevewale(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2020
So now that Joe Biden has won the USA presidential election, when he finally gets in next year, does that mean the US embassy would start issuing more visas than denials? I’m just curious with the way some immigrants or Nigerians are so happy he won ... lolz
Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by klawaaa: 3:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Yes, it would be... other people of color wont be denied opportunities. Getting one stay regularize will come with multiple options. It is a good win for the immigrants in general. TRUMP use alot of executive orders to make life tough for immigrants no be small!

1 Like

Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by rinzaugustine: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2020
No US is not like Nigeria that change policies on a whim .Nigeria must fulfill those conditions they set out even if it takes Nigeria 5 years.Trump with his position could not even remove the ban Obama placed on Russia.America is more about the system already in place and not individual show of power

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by ednut1(m): 4:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Wild dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by stevewale(m): 4:30am On Nov 08, 2020
rinzaugustine:
No US is not like Nigeria that change policies on a whim .Nigeria must fulfill those conditions they set out even if it takes Nigeria 5 years.Trump with his position could not even remove the ban Obama placed on Russia.America is more about the system already in place and not individual show of power

Gbam! I wish the folks thinking this would be flipped over night have this clue.

Well, we’d see what Joe plans to do since he once made a promise/campaign that he would lift the ban on the 7 countries Trump administration placed ban on within 30/100 days of being elected ... fingers crossed �

2 Likes

Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by Petyprincess(f): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2020
I doubt it!! Most Nigerians wanted joe to win because they thought it will be easier for immigrants to migrate.
The truth is immigration gets tougher every year.

5 Likes

Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by cooooooks(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Loool.

A lot of the Trump bans were continuations of Obama/Biden bans.

I doubt it. There will be no more rhetoric against immigration but illegal & quick immigration will still be checked.

I do expect a pathway to citizenship though.
Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by GallantDuke(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dreams
Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by Damian457: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Story. I think some policies will be lifted, but don't expect it to get any easier. grin
Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't think so
Cause with the look of things this biden self na trump second version
You go see say I talk am
Re: Will US Embassy Start Issuing More Visas To Nigerians During Joe Biden’s Tenure by Chicago213(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
stevewale:
So now that Joe Biden has won the USA presidential election, when he finally gets in next year, does that mean the US embassy would start issuing more visas than denials? I’m just curious with the way some immigrants or Nigerians are so happy he won ... lolz

But I thought Nigerian folks like you were praying and fasting for Trump to win the election

You Nigerians are really a funny bunch

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Australia / Any Aussies In The Da House? / Can Someone Advise If This Is How To Win A Dv Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.