Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims (16951 Views)

How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / Amotekun Rescues Herdsmen Abducted By Kidnappers In Ondo / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Dovegrey: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Useless amotekun you rescued 2 and leave 14 for them grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Dondominion: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
They may negotiated those two..the fraction is too poor
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Emoney08: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Really
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Ayobami7(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
okay
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Philipxxxx0: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gunmen instead of calling them by there name, well what did I know
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by foreshore(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by luluman: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omoslim26:

Oga Ade stop being over sensationally emotional and flow with logic sometimes

the question is how did they rescue two out of the rest

did they engage the kidnappers in a gun battle?

if you dont have an explanation no need to throw jabs
They never told you they rescued 2 & left the rest. Since there was no explanation to how the rescue went dont just assume. If you have meaningful & positive questions reach out to them & stop unnecessary attack on nairaland.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omotaday:
Senseless comment. Where did you see that? And does that even make sense to you?

Orishirishi
grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
luluman:
They never told you they rescued 2 & left the rest. Since there was no explanation to how the rescue went dont just assume. If you have meaningful & positive questions reach out to them & stop unnecessary attack on nairaland.

So where did I make any supposed attack?
if not for the fact dat dis forum have been hijacked by useless lazy jobless kids dat turn every thread into yoruba dis igbo dat aboki dis gworo dat ipob dis afonja dat
dis is a platform where we are supposed to be painting logic to situations and happenings in our Nation and dat wat i am trying to do
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by 4four(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls make Una visit nearest foolanis camp
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Goldam(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
I just day laugh
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by Aboks(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Davash222:
You went to the kidnappers den, saw 16 people kidnapped, rescued only 2 and left 14?

Lol

Yeye dey smell

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by bengasyl(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
[sup][/sup]6
Davash222:

How did they rescue the two? With voodoo?

May the Lord safe them
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims by One4me: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Davash222:
You went to the kidnappers den, saw 16 people kidnapped, rescued only 2 and left 14?

Lol

Illiterate, where did you read that they went to the Kidnappers den and saw 16 kidnapped people?

Some of you have serious comprehension problem.

Anyway, Amotekun needs to justify their pay and rescue all the kidnapped people and the Kidnappers should not be spared, kill all of them.
I can guess what part of Nigeria they come from, all you have to look for is the smell of Cows on them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.