Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Anyone With A Viable Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With A Viable Business Idea (386 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by Netflixng(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hey Guys!
Alot of nairalanders are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that 300k can execute pls drop your suggestions
Re: Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by MrLekan95(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Netflixng:
Hey Guys!
Alot of nairalanders are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that 300k can execute pls drop your suggestions
if you reside in Lagos, can we meet
I need a loan of 50k to pay back 60k in a month...
I've some collateral to tender....

I stay around ogba ijaiye, Lagos state.
Re: Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by Dlemy: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Netflixng:
Hey Guys!

Well as long as is not get rich quick you are looking for, there are so many good business you can do.
You can contact me for more details.
Re: Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Netflixng:
Hey Guys!

Binary Options trading. WhatsApp me for details
Re: Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by Worldoma: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Op don't contact anyone here privately to avoid tears. You ask for business ideas and they're asking you to contact them privately. Run they're after your money. If they can't post the business ideas here you should know it's not genuine.
Re: Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Anyone with little capital can start with affiliate marketing.

Check my signature for apps to start with.
Re: Anyone With A Viable Business Idea by tojos(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Netflixng:
Hey Guys!

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse after some years, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

(1) (Reply)

Free Perfect Money E-voucher / 1 Million Naira Business Idea That Would Yield 50 To 150k Monthly / Top 10 Makeup Artists In Port Harcourt 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.