Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Please Why Do Some Church Branches Do Ask For Financial Assistance From Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Why Do Some Church Branches Do Ask For Financial Assistance From Members (181 Views)

Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Do Some Church Branches Do Ask For Financial Assistance From Members by Ukahbello: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls I decided not to mention the name of any church here and I expect same with you.

I wonder why some Churches will still ask members for assistance to run church service after collect offerings and tithe.

For instance I have #20kobo to give to God a week and offering is required from that money and also money to run service is still requierd. How do you think I can use the 20kob?
Re: Please Why Do Some Church Branches Do Ask For Financial Assistance From Members by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Ukahbello:
Pls I decided not to mention the name of any church here and I expect same with you.

I wonder why some Churches will still ask members for assistance to run church service after collect offerings and tithe.

For instance I have #20kobo to give to God a week and offering is required from that money and also money to run service is still requierd. How do you think I can use the 20kob?
Jesus Christ never told you to givee offering or tithes to any place or business, even those that call themselves churches. Jesus Christ instead told you to give to those who have less than you have... When your neighbourr asks you for something you have, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give it to him.. That is whatt Jesus Christ tood y.ou to do back ask

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Miserable Christian / “if You Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking, Your Days Are Numbered”–naija.. / The Mystery Of Vessels Of Honour And Dishonour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.