Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Sell Products Online : The A-Z Of Massive Online Sales $$$$ - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Sell Products Online : The A-Z Of Massive Online Sales $$$$ (146 Views)

What's The Difference Between Personal Selling And Online Sales Funnels? / Buy, Sell, Rent, Auction, Give, Exchange Your Items Or Products Online For Free. / How To Sell Products Directly From Your Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Products Online : The A-Z Of Massive Online Sales $$$$ by Acanbi: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hi friend. Don't worry this is completely legitimate.
Do you want to sell your products online? Do you need online sales? Let me show you how you can sell online.

You might have no problem getting referrals from your friends and getting offline sales. But if you look at it critically, the ability to make successful online sales is much more tricky than making traditional sales.
If you have plans to sell online, eCommerce offers huge opportunities for anyone with an internet connection.
Studies have shown that revenue in the eCommerce market is projected to reach US$2,415,019m in 2020 - which means eCommerce is a globally growing industry.

What are the four steps?
Step 1. Choose what to sell
Step 2. Create an independent offline system
Step 3. Set up your business
Step 4. Have a Superb Marketing Strategy

These are the four steps that I took time to carefully explain on my blog. This is just a summary for beautiful Nairalanders.
To read the full article and get FREE answers to any business questions you have through our comments,
Read the TRENDING article: https://acanbi.com/how-to-sell-online/

(1) (Reply)

Galvanized And PVC Coated / How I Generated 35 Customers To Buy My New Product Within 7-Days / Cashapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.