Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Could Possibly Be The Cause - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Possibly Be The Cause (187 Views)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Possibly Be The Cause by Preshmane(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good evening Nairalander..

My Dad woke up this Morning finding it hard to lift his right and leg, although he had earlier been told that his BP is high, Now my question is this; will the arm and leg ever return to normal? although he can move the arm and leg just that's it's hard.. will he ever be able to move the arm and leg freely as before?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Skinny People Problems? (funny Experience & Replies...) / Are You Suffering From Diabetes This Drugs Is A Permanent Solution / Nextergo Smart Standing Desk Takes Care Of Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.