Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photos From Praiz The Lockdown Ft M.i, Brymo, Overdose & Others…[photos] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Praiz The Lockdown Ft M.i, Brymo, Overdose & Others…[photos] (974 Views)

M.I.C Boss, Tunji Okusanya Buried In Lagos / Jesse Jags, Iceprince, Brymo In Yaba! / Overdose, Iyanya, Praiz For Sprite Triple Slam 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Praiz The Lockdown Ft M.i, Brymo, Overdose & Others…[photos] by LTVersati(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Fast rising R&B sensation Praise Adejo popular known as Praiz who has recently been linked with X3M Music as their latest signee celebrated his birthday on Friday, March 11, 2011 at Fluid lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The venue, which was bombarded with popular Nigerian artistes such as M.I, label mate Overdose, Terry Tha Rapman, Brymo, Loose Kaynon, Iyanya, DIPP, Harrysong, Andre Blaze, Jaywon, Femi and others industry personalities, models, vixens, TV show hosts and many more, was filled with the atmosphere of fun and naughty play.

The crowd rendered a birthday day song to the birthday boy who wore a beaming smile all through the night and in a surprise turn; he rendered a powerful birthday number to another birthday celebrant – Afrikim.

A toast was made to Praiz and X3M Music by the short black boy M.I and Andre Blaze. In similar fashion, they lauded the efforts of X3M Music picking up Praiz at a point where he was just about to fully launch his career. Andre Blaze then teased M.I by saying it was Praiz that made his song ‘Epic’ truly epic.

See more photos below

http://korrectnation.com/?p=4080#1

(1) (Reply)

Arise Magazine Fashion Awards 2012 / For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services / Delatinos Concepts Hits Best Entertainment Spot And Lounge In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.