Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine (546 Views)

Nigeria Now Fabricating Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Lagos / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / 7 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Join Wakanda Nation Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2020
get your afordable, reliable made in nigeria peanut coating machine.

we at rhonedu ng. we fabricate all kind of peanut coating machine from 10kg per hur to 500kg per hur

we are located at no 50/53 cocker orile lagos

we are strong and reliable. we give 12months warrantee on all of our product

you are highly welcom any time. 07057992671

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Affordable peanut coating machine in stock
Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2020
come for your affordable 35kg/hur peanut coating machine, it's available in stock contact me on 09025989685 or Whatsapp me on 07057992671. it's available, reliable and affordable.
Watch on YouTubehttps://youtube.com/shorts/V8zYoz7idr4?feature=share

Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by grim33(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Obviously the word Great means different things to different people or maybe they have changed the meaning of the word great . That will explain a lot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by seborrhic: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
grim33:
Obviously the word Great means different things to different people or maybe they have changed the meaning of the word great . That will explain a lot
Same way someone would couple 4 tires,put metal body covering,metal springs,a used steering wheel and an engine that moves,not drives the contraption,a few metres and Nigerians would say he has so much talent.In this age when young people in other parts of the world are using the immense possibilities of technology to invent driverless cars,flying cars,etc,we hail someone that invents a contraption,as our next Einstein
I rest my case
Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by Ahmeduana(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2020
mymaama:
get your afordable, reliable made in nigeria peanut coating machine.

we at rhonedu ng. we fabricate all kind of peanut coating machine from 10kg per hur to 500kg per hur

we are located at no 50/53 cocker orile lagos

we are strong and reliable. we give 12months warrantee on all of our product

you are highly welcom any time.
How much is the smallest coating machine? Am interested.
Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
call us on 07057992671

Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by grim33(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
When your people are uneducated they are easy to control...

A 16 year old girl found something very significant in the treatment of Covid 19 .

In 2020 this is the type of invention we’re sucked with in Nigeria.

During my final year in school and I wanted to pick a topic to work on for my final project, you will not believe that Nigerian Under graduates are still ask to chose between MAIZE AND OKORA . I just gave up when my professor said that’s this are the only option to pick from.

What is it we don’t already know about growing corn and okra in this country?

But this is where we have found ourselves.

Nigeria my country...

seborrhic:

Same way someone would couple 4 tires,put metal body covering,metal springs,a used steering wheel and an engine that moves,not drives the contraption,a few metres and Nigerians would say he has so much talent.In this age when young people in other parts of the world are using the immense possibilities of technology to invent driverless cars,flying cars,etc,we hail someone that invents a contraption,as our next Einstein
I rest my case
Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=Ahmeduana post=95880500]
How much is the smallest coating machine? Am interested. [/quote
call 07057992671 or 09025989685
Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ahmeduana:

You can call me on 09025989685 for our various sizes
Re: Nigeria A Great Nation. now fabricating peanut coating machine by mymaama(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2021
Ahmeduana:

The smallest one is the 25kg/hur which goes for 110,000 chart me up on Watts app for full video, pictures and Watts app video call

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 3 Weeks Neatly Used Shawarma Warmer And 6kg Gas Cylinder For Sale / Bitcoin Trading Group With 18k Members For Sale / Contact Crismore For Your Moniepoint And Fets Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.