Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! (979 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Omo,
This woman cut the onion into two for me ni sha

Re: See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
The onion no even show for my food cry
Re: See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see something ahbeg
Re: See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by olamide0147: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:
Lalasticlala come and see something ahbeg
You post food wey be like the meal served to puppy yet you are screaming lala on top of your voice, wetin concern lala and the onion you bought abi lala resemble the aboki we sell onion for you.... If some of you sneeze you go carry am come meet us for NL, if you dey find problem just become dual citizen for Naira land and Nigeria ��...

1 Like

Re: See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2020
olamide0147:

You post food wey be like the meal served to puppy yet you are screaming lala on top of your voice, wetin concern lala and the onion you bought abi lala resemble the aboki we sell onion for you.... If some of you sneeze you go carry am come meet us for NL, if you dey find problem just become dual citizen for Naira land and Nigeria ��...

Your name nah Lala?

Must you just be stupid always?
Re: See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by olamide0147: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

Your name nah Lala?

Must you just be stupid always?
I won't be mad at you because I understand only few people are sane in Nigeria, so if you trying to get at me you choose the wrong guy because I know most Nigerians are living their life in frustration
Re: See The 50naira Onion I Just Bought!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2020
olamide0147:

I won't be mad at you because I understand only few people are sane in Nigeria, so if you trying to get at me you choose the wrong guy because I know most Nigerians are living their in frustration

I made a mistake replying you at the first time

(1) (Reply)

See The N400 Spaghetti I Bought In Uyo (pix) / Recipe For Moi-moi Please. / Dangerous Meat Encountered In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.