Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

What Was The Friendship Reunion With Most Time Laspe..that You Have Ever Had - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Friendship Reunion With Most Time Laspe..that You Have Ever Had (176 Views)

Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Memorial Lagos Marks 30th Reunion In School Uniform / [pengician World Records] Most Time Spent Surfing The Internet {uninterrupted} / [pengician World Records] Most Time Spent Surfing The Internet {uninterrupted} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Friendship Reunion With Most Time Laspe..that You Have Ever Had by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanderd...
I just thought that it would be fun to share our expressions and excitements after meeting or reuniting with our friends and loved ones after many years of no contact whatsoever....
Please describe the nature of your relationship,how long your separation lasted,the circumstances of your reunion and what your expressions was...

Just yesterday...I reunited with a friend I lost contact with for close to 9 years...
We were actually working in the same building for months before we even actually met ...but I was in the third floor ..while he was in the first floor...but in different organizations.....

He spotted me at first and called my name
..it took a little time before I screamed out his name...as we talked and yelled like school children....it was really fun,although he joked about me being able to remember his name....our reunion brought back old and forgotten memories...it was just wonderful.....

So guys share your own...
Pls my great mods...push this to frontpage...so that we can get more interesting stories ..

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Politics, Players, Pawns, Pockets / I Need Ypur Assistant Please / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.