Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg (49702 Views)

Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF / Border Closure: List Made In Nigeria Products / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Aconomist: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
sinola:
So why was Ibeto cement industries and others not given the same privilege
Ibeto is just an importer and bagger. Why did Igbos fail to take advantage of the made in Nigeria policy the same way the Fulani did? Igbos have no one to blame but yourselves. All you want to do is import import import.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Rmace: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ever8090:
Enjoy the preference you are getting from Nigeria government sir,..one day,we will have a government that will provide equal opportunity for citizens to decide their destiny

No govt will provide equal opportunity anywhere, what you fail to realize is that this man always have his ways around the corridors of power in Nigeria, meaning that most of his shares are owned by Top people in Govt who you cannt go against.... He is enjoying the monopoly till eternity..
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by defcon4: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
gaetano:
All na still northern businessmen. Southerners make una get small sense na

My brother, Southerners (Yoruba) are Nigerians problem
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by bigfish3k: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Myhusband:

at least they're in their region and many agbero are there too at Onitsha and other eastern parks, so what's new?

is your region Florida or Michigan?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
My region is well blessed
We fought a war to leave your region while your people fought a war so that we can remain in your region

From this you should figure out which region is more blessed
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Champagnegold: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Dangote!!

Ipob zombies oya food don dorn! grin

Some brainless Igbos said that Dangote is enjoying monopoly that's why he is the richest man in Africa grin

Dangote is richer than every igbo man in the world!

When a northerner is doing well... They will tell you its government monopololy.

But when an igbo man is doing well... Then it's because he is hard working!

Hypocrisy of the East is second to none!

hypocrisy Arewa which offcourse is in the northern blood, eyeservicers over hear inthe border no other companies transport no shit except Dangote trucks.. the border closure by the mental derail leader is scam I cross it as I want just to give your police ### off I go and I see ur massiah trucks on all sides.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Champagnegold: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Middle belt, South west, South east, South south Una mumu die..... E be like say stupidity build factory 4 all these Southern regions angry angry

o boy see sense wey full una head so tay na beggers full ground and yet Dangote dey there���
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Numismatic(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Dangote!!

Some brainless Igbos said that Dangote is enjoying monopoly that's why he is the richest man in Africa grin

When a northerner is doing well... They will tell you its government monopololy.

Shut up your smelly mouth. As if you don't know the truth.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by samdunzo: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Aconomist:
Exactly. The Yoruba are failing Nigeria. They are spineless.

I be confam Yoruba boi, but sadly what the two of you said is true. For some reason, we Yorubas have this "I can't come and kill myself" lifestyle that is now affecting everyone in the country. Funny enough, if the injustices being meted out had been happening to the Yorubas, I can tell you that Oodua Republic would've been a reality by now
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2020
The southern leaders are the most ret@rded of all. They've literally placed a seigh on our region and and our leaders are looking like ret@ded chimps while we the followers fight among ourselves and playing the blame game....meanwhile SARS and law enforcement targeting and killing southern youths at the amusement of it's northern ogas. Southerners are the most ret@rded and stupid of all.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by princedoz: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2020
Dangote trucks that brings in foreign rice concealed as cement
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Etogist: 4:17am On Nov 11, 2020
checkmatez:
don't know what to believe anymore
Nothing is confusing here. Dangote is enjoying monopoly from the government. As simple as that.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Etogist: 4:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Etogist: 4:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Dangote!!

Nobody asked you and you're confessing. Bloomberg is now IPOB news. Get sense biko
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Myhusband(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2020
bigfish3k:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
My region is well blessed
We fought a war to leave your region while your people fought a war so that we can remain in your region

From this you should figure out which region is more blessed

you called civil war to leave? who brought you back when that self center acclaimed war veteran ran away? no be effiong brought you back after wasting millions of your naive ancestors away?

you're uninformed, go and ask your father well about the civil war documentary
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Myhusband(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Ebere044:

You just confirmed my previous comments to you. Confused modafukrs. Read what you wrote and see if it correlate with each sentence. Let's say igbo are Christians and hausa muslims. Then what are you? Confused being. You see your life? You ignorantly wrote and I quote " SW can't be with anyone, we rule our own politics" or whatever gibberish you stated. Tinubu joined forces with Tyranny to assume power or is your brain block? If you are not with us then remove "S" from SW.

Gerriout joor and stop wasting my time. Ode

you're so uninformed and no thanks to the level of your insanity that have climbed its highest peak!

you think I give a damn about foolish Tinubu and his Pipedream presidential ambition. Tinubu that sold entire Yoruba out to other tribe in Lagos is nothing to me

left to me you people chest beating wouldn't have been possible of you're relegated to stay in your landlocked and mud region

I'm not in the class of men you can use to learn words here, I will destroy you with words and place you to the dustbin that you belong
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2020
you're so uninformed and no thanks to the level of your insanity that have climbed its highest peak!

you think I give a damn about foolish Tinubu and his Pipedream presidential ambition. Tinubu that sold entire Yoruba out to other tribe in Lagos is nothing to me

left to me you people chest beating wouldn't have been possible of you're relegated to stay in your landlocked and mud region

I'm not in the class of men you can use to learn words here, I will destroy you with words and place you to the dustbin that you belong
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2020
[s][/s][quote author=Myhusband post=95915871]

Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Naijboy: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Dangote!!

Chai! Madness get different levels o. What has this got to do with Igbos. You only betrayed your hatred borne out of envy for this people who are far better than you and your tribe.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by peacesampson(f): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
keep quiet biko..... Nigeria isnt a one tribe country..and so no preferential treatment should be given to only few persons..dangote is richer than every Igbo man and yet the north has the highest rate of uneducated persons...I guess should even be hiding ur face ode..
Arrewa:
Dangote!!

Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by NSK4U(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Aconomist:
Exactly. The Yoruba are failing Nigeria. They are spineless.

Honestly I don't know what's their problem
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by helicoptarr: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Still clamouring for restructuring? The existing system is inherently rigged in favour of certain members of the oligarchs.

Let's wake up!
Re: Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg by Goodoption(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nova1988:

ipob killer go and learn good English

Nova1988:

ipob killer go and learn good English

It's not new anymore

3,500 for one bag of cement while 1 bag of cement goes for less than 1000 when converted to naira in Ghana.

What a shame, idiot of the highest magnitude. I wouln't blame them because we southerners don't want to wake up and scratch our balls.

It's embarrassing that a million naira cannot produce two bedroom flat there in village to talk about owning 1 in town. I don't know what to say

Nova1988 has been officially declared plain fool on 16_11_2020.
go and suck your age bro

Do think of quoting me because I don't give a f*uck
To talk of responding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.