Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

⭐ Anyone Found Success With Dropshipping From Nigeria? ⭐ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐ Anyone Found Success With Dropshipping From Nigeria? ⭐ (215 Views)

Dropshipping From Nigeria Remotely!! Lets Connect / Dropshipping From Turkey / Heres How To Make Money Dropshipping From Aliexpress To The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

⭐ Anyone Found Success With Dropshipping From Nigeria? ⭐ by donjaz123(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good evening everyone,

I want to know if there TRULY is anyone from Nigeria who has found success dropshipping from Nigeria.

I initially embarked on the journey on my own, during the pandemic, but boy oh boy! I've just been losing cash ever since. First I tried using paystack, and it hurt my conversion rate so so so bad. I switched to flutterwave, and it hurt it even more.

I found out that the reason was cause paystack and flutterwave, redirects the users to their own secure website, away from your store, and a lot of western citizens are not used to this (they consider it insecure).

I tried creating a stripe account, but on hitting $3k in sales (with no profit, mind you, about $1.5k in losses), stripe started asking for lots of verifications, of which I had none.

Fortunately enough, I was able to get in contact with someone who gave me a fully functional account, and I've done close to $7k with it (still losing, no profit), with no issues at all.

That's not the problem though... My problem now is, I have a good functional stripe account and a good paypal account (a friend of mine overseas), I've got about $500 left that I'm willing to lose, but I don't know if it's worth it, or should I just invest this $500 in something else, or probably flex it, than lose it.

I've tested more than 50 products this year, but I hardly spent 50$ on each, cause , I don't see a reason for that if it doesn't perform right out the bat, or is this mentality wrong?

Please if you have found success with shopify dropshipping, kindly help out, I'm losing it now!

Thank you.

Please abeg your contribution is vital.
Re: ⭐ Anyone Found Success With Dropshipping From Nigeria? ⭐ by kenneth201(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
dropshipping in nigeria is still at the early stage that is why you have to be care about the platform you are building your store.
but never the rest you can use a dropshipping agent who pay direct to your bank account
you can reference this post to learn more https://innatebusiness.com/dropshipping-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest People In The World 2020 And Their Net Worths Updated / Where Can I Get The Ok Jeans At Affordable Wholesale Price / Opportunity To Learn International Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.