Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Do I Upload My Daughter's Waec Result For Her Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Upload My Daughter's Waec Result For Her Post Ume (255 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / Help My Daughter Waec 2019 Is Not Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload My Daughter's Waec Result For Her Post Ume by reasonwitme: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
My daughter uploaded her bio with Awaiting result n now her result is out n I want to upload it. How do i edit it
Re: How Do I Upload My Daughter's Waec Result For Her Post Ume by psucc(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you don't want to forfeit the chance, go to any CBT center nearest to you.

Don't do it in any cybercafe or it will end in tears.
Re: How Do I Upload My Daughter's Waec Result For Her Post Ume by reasonwitme: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2020
psucc:
If you don't want to forfeit the chance, go to any CBT center nearest to you.

Don't do it in any cybercafe or it will end in tears.
ok, tnx

(1) (Reply)

ASUU VS FG - Who Do You Support? / Here Is How To Write A Personal Statement For School Applications (esp Overseas) / 2021 Scholarship Tread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.